SR BRD
Ruvanal's Priest - Myrrian - and my hunter - Sabraelf - need to get back into BRD. I'd like to include Shorrtbread in this run. He's got things to do in there. So there's out healer, a hunter and a rogue. Need tank and caster DPS.

I'm thinking maybe Sunday afternoon ... what say you?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sounds ok to me. Need to get a set time to plan for.
Quote:Ruvanal's Priest - Myrrian - and my hunter - Sabraelf - need to get back into BRD. I'd like to include Shorrtbread in this run. He's got things to do in there. So there's out healer, a hunter and a rogue. Need tank and caster DPS.

My Druid, Liska, would love to come tank for you all! Any time tomorrow is fine with me but I would like to see a time so I can plan for it. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Ruvanal's Priest - Myrrian - and my hunter - Sabraelf - need to get back into BRD. I'd like to include Shorrtbread in this run. He's got things to do in there. So there's out healer, a hunter and a rogue. Need tank and caster DPS.

Awesome... I would love if this could take place. I currently have the crumpled note. If any you don't mind running through Jail Break it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all. Shortbreadd
[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]

I'm available. I'd like to brink Hykim to test out her new OOMKin spec or Odayla to help level her pet. Or I could bring Pavis for Felguardy DPS. or Rath to try out the new feral talents.

I have too many 60's.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I understand there's an AQ run on Saturday afternoon. Is anyone going or could we try for say 1pm Server?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:I understand there's an AQ run on Saturday afternoon. Is anyone going or could we try for say 1pm Server?
I am not on the AQ roster (partly forgot to sign up, partly wanted some time off of raiding) so I should be good to go, then. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:I am not on the AQ roster (partly forgot to sign up, partly wanted some time off of raiding) so I should be good to go, then. :)

well woot! And I meant Sunday.:)

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!

So we got everyone up to Jail Break! Want to try again next week and be done with BRD? :)
-TheDragoon

Heck, yeah. I'm game!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:So we got everyone up to Jail Break! Want to try again next week and be done with BRD? :)

I was thinking more along the lines of Tuesday or Wednesday if one of those was good enough for most. But next weekend can work too.
Quote:I was thinking more along the lines of Tuesday or Wednesday if one of those was good enough for most. But next weekend can work too.
Tomorrow is great for me, Wednesday probably wouldn't work since I will likely be raiding the Molten Core on Terenas. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Tomorrow is great for me, Wednesday probably wouldn't work since I will likely be raiding the Molten Core on Terenas. :)

Tuesday's fine for me, as long as we can start at 7:30 or later, or if I can join in a bit late.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Quote:Tuesday's fine for me, as long as we can start at 7:30 or later, or if I can join in a bit late.
I guess I should specify more. Tuesday is good for me after about 9:00 server time. I'll get home around 7 server and then I'm going out runningfting weights until about 8:00 server time. Then I figure time to shower and get online and I'm looking at 9:00, server time. :)

Friday at 9:00 server time also works or during the weekend at some point, if today doesn't work for people.
-TheDragoon
Quote:I guess I should specify more. Tuesday is good for me after about 9:00 server time. I'll get home around 7 server and then I'm going out runningfting weights until about 8:00 server time. Then I figure time to shower and get online and I'm looking at 9:00, server time. :)

Friday at 9:00 server time also works or during the weekend at some point, if today doesn't work for people.

A 9:00 start during the week is not good for me since I need to be at work by 6:00 server time the next day. The Friday time might be ok, but will not know for sure if I am going to need to do OT on Saturday yet.
Quote:A 9:00 start during the week is not good for me since I need to be at work by 6:00 server time the next day. The Friday time might be ok, but will not know for sure if I am going to need to do OT on Saturday yet.

Friday night is the first night of Chanukkah, so I'd have to start about 8:30 or 9 PM. Otherwise fine. Glad I noticed this. I was starting to freak out about not being logged on!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
So since our Naxx run that was scheduled for tonight got cancelled, is there any interest in trying to do Jail Break tonight, instead? I'll try to be around in the 6-7:30, server time, window and see if we can get everyone together. If not, no big deal, but if we CAN do it, that would be cool. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:So since our Naxx run that was scheduled for tonight got cancelled, is there any interest in trying to do Jail Break tonight, instead? I'll try to be around in the 6-7:30, server time, window and see if we can get everyone together. If not, no big deal, but if we CAN do it, that would be cool. :)

Just saw this, but I should be able to. Not sure others will see it time though to react to doing it tonight though.
Quote:So since our Naxx run that was scheduled for tonight got cancelled, is there any interest in trying to do Jail Break tonight, instead? I'll try to be around in the 6-7:30, server time, window and see if we can get everyone together. If not, no big deal, but if we CAN do it, that would be cool. :)

Alas, I have a party tonight.
------
WoW PC's of significance

Bah!

How's Sunday for everyone? Maybe around 11 or so?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!