Terenas Lurkers Goals
Ok folks. We're getting down to the wire here. The expansion is right around the corner. What do you want to get done before the expansion? I know we've five manned Rend, we've gotten some folks their full dungeon 2 set, we've gotten the epic quests done, some reps built up, seen new fights, but what do you want to get done before the expansion and can we help with it? List your goals in order of priority and I'll try to help as best I can.

For Mogo, it's basically just getting her thorium brotherhood rep up before the expansion and I'm very, very close. Thanks to all who have helped so much!

For Taiza, it's basically just getting her to 60. =)

Yeah, so I don't have much in the way of goals. :P
Intolerant monkey.
I want the spellblade for Kati, she's over halfway and I'll get it and probably the purple shoulder or helm as well.

I want to get Krashenk to 60 and I would like to get him the gladiator set which means lots of BRD arena runs, so I figure that is a pipe dream. :)

Other than that, I'm pretty happy with stuff and even if I make none of those goals, oh well.:)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Since I still have no alt over 35 on the server...
  1. Get HWL Spellblade (15k/22.5k)<>
  2. Kill Nefarian<>
  3. Get a 3rd piece of Transcendence<>
    [st]
    The first I'm working on, making decent progress (may even go for Therazane's Touch if I have time). The next two we have a plan for with Keepers.

The last two other things I'd like to get are the Briarwood Reed and Tome of the Lost, so count me in for any UBRS action too. These are not that important.

edit: Been posting on KotD forums too much lately, used their list syntax :ph34r:
Pre-patch, I think I'd like to see us get Hakkar. If it doesn't happen, no biggie, but I think it would be a fun challenge.

Post-patch, I expect there will be several BE alts coming up, and I'd like to see some of the instances I've never been into - BFD, Gnomer, RFD, Uldaman, first part of Mara...
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
My major goal before the patch is to get Adirra an Eye of Shadows and complete the quest to get Benediction/Anathma. I've been busy lately so I haven't really gotten that started, but I should have time to go Eye hunting over the break if people are around and willing to help! :)
-TheDragoon
I'd love to help you get that eye of shadow. I'm healbot specced at the moment, so I can't dps but sure can heal:P Look me up on Saryn.
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Would love to get a Spellblade for Molf, biggest goal I've got at the moment

Other than that I'd like to complete at least the latest portion of Jan's T0.5 Upgrade line (BRD Summons).
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
- I'm looking for a High Warlord's Blade, just over halfway there (12.5k/22.5k)

- I'm hoping to get one more T2 piece (belt or shoulders)

- I'd like to kill Nefarian

Other notes: With the great gear per time spent ratio of PvP, I don't see us dedicating ourselves to a Hakkar kill, we simply don't have time to do it in one evening, and that many hours spent playing are likely to find PvP more inviting, which is a bummer. I also don't have much scheduled time at all, so it's unlikely I could contribute to this effort anyway.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:
  1. Get HWL Spellblade (15k/22.5k)<>
    [st]

Got the spellblade. Very likely I'll be going after Therzane's Touch as well -- AV weekend is insane.
Hey all,

Biggest thing i want is to get my priest the major mana pot from Scholo.
I beleive that needs 2 clears, not sure, i'm on the "Bag of horrors" part of the quest atm.

Given up on the Crown......not realy needed since i have Netherwind now....

mist
Well, I goal that I had given up on was completed tonight. In my mailbox, wrapped up all pretty, was the lifestealing enchant. Huge thanks to everyone for trying to farm it up for me (this one was bought off the AH apparently). GG and I had absolutely no idea you were trying for it without me even being there! You guys rock. :wub: I'm really touched folks. *hugs*
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Well, I goal that I had given up on was completed tonight. In my mailbox, wrapped up all pretty, was the lifestealing enchant. Huge thanks to everyone for trying to farm it up for me (this one was bought off the AH apparently). GG and I had absolutely no idea you were trying for it without me even being there! You guys rock. :wub: I'm really touched folks. *hugs*

During AV weekend no less! Everybody seemed to think you were worth it. : )
Quote:My major goal before the patch is to get Adirra an Eye of Shadows and complete the quest to get Benediction/Anathma. I've been busy lately so I haven't really gotten that started, but I should have time to go Eye hunting over the break if people are around and willing to help! :)
Well, I'm kind of halfway there. I couldn't sleep this morning (thanks to a cold) so I logged in, grabbed some consumables and one-shot the quest to get the Splinter of Nordassil. Now I just need an Eye of Shadows and I will be able to make the staff! :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Well, I'm kind of halfway there. I couldn't sleep this morning (thanks to a cold) so I logged in, grabbed some consumables and one-shot the quest to get the Splinter of Nordassil. Now I just need an Eye of Shadows and I will be able to make the staff! :)

FYI I've seen the Eye on the AH for as low as 80g. I reckon it'll drop even lower than that come expansion time.
Quote:FYI I've seen the Eye on the AH for as low as 80g. I reckon it'll drop even lower than that come expansion time.

Yeah Mogo and Marn have spent at least 2 hours farming for one with no luck. I was surpised because Marn is a super farmer. :)
---
Quote:Yeah Mogo and Marn have spent at least 2 hours farming for one with no luck. I was surpised because Marn is a super farmer. :)
Much <3 for the help! I was planning to log in and try to drum up some support this Sunday after I drop Annie off at the airport and before the ZG run, so perhaps I'll get lucky, then! :)

Quote:FYI I've seen the Eye on the AH for as low as 80g. I reckon it'll drop even lower than that come expansion time.
I've actually been searching the AH every time I get on and have yet to actually see one up for auction. If I did, 80g is plenty low by my standards so I would happily pick it up for that cost. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:I've actually been searching the AH every time I get on and have yet to actually see one up for auction. If I did, 80g is plenty low by my standards so I would happily pick it up for that cost. :)

What's the most you'd pay for one? I'll keep an eye (nyuk nyuk nyuk!) out for you and if one comes up in your price range, I'll grab it. I usually check the AH a few times daily.
Quote:Pre-patch, I think I'd like to see us get Hakkar. If it doesn't happen, no biggie, but I think it would be a fun challenge.

And we did it tonight! One shotted all the bosses we faced (didn't do Jin'Do because of time constraints) and did the fishing boss too. :) Woohoo!
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:And we did it tonight! One shotted all the bosses we faced (didn't do Jin'Do because of time constraints) and did the fishing boss too. :) Woohoo!

Yeah it was fun for the parts that my head let me do. Pet tanking Hakkar was fun even though the pet died at 19% (bet that wouldn't have happened if the warning on the first life drain had worked and we wouldn't have had him suck his life back up).
---
Quote:What's the most you'd pay for one? I'll keep an eye (nyuk nyuk nyuk!) out for you and if one comes up in your price range, I'll grab it. I usually check the AH a few times daily.
It's a moot point, today, because I got a crack team of Lurkers together and we farmed an Eye up nice and quick! Now I, too, can have a giant kick-me sign on my back for when I go into the battlegrounds! :)
-TheDragoon