Undocumented Changes
Yay, my first undocumented changes post:)

Seems world buffs doesn' show the amount of stats increased. My rallying cry of the Dragonslayer just says "increases melee, ranged, spell critical rating and increases melee attack power. Duration 120 minutes"

it used to show the flat increase. Haven't checked the others, but could be similar.

edit: They also decreased the range in which mobs could give you experience at level 60, used to be 48+, now it is 52+.
The mob thing happened in 2.0.1, much to the chagrin of warlocks everywhere... especially in places like AV where you could get shards off the rams / wolves and now you can't.

I assume the world buffs changed to a "rating" buff so that it scales with level.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
The holy fire "hit" animation is back to being a beautiful column.:D It still has the holy animation before it (which is fine, despite preferring the firey hands), but at least it isn't some wimpy little poof.
Intolerant monkey.
Right-clicking a mob to initiate autoattacks now does a "pulse" type animation under the mob.
See you in Town,
-Z
Sgt discount has been removed.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Apparently, BWL is completely borked. According to Natural on our guild forums:

Quote:Razergore's adds continue spawning even after all of the eggs have been broken. They continue spawning even after you kill razergore.

I am completely flabbergasted. How the hell could this kind of bug be introduced... hah.

In response, Berg replies:

Quote:Stuff like this always happens. Content programmers in general are much closer to scripters than actual programmers. Sometimes when they are not given an interface to do exactly what they have planned they just start hacking and misusing various triggers and events to cumulatively get the effect that they want.

To give an example I bet something like this is what happened for Razorgore.

Scripter wanted a function to find out if all the eggs were down but none exists for collections of mobs(the eggs are just mobs that dont move or attack). So instead there is some invisible mob under the floor that does not move or attack. This mob does /target 'egg name' and if it has no target it kills itself. If it does have a target, it uses some ability to spawn those mobs.

Well the target system is super #$%&ed now so /target 'eggname' targets Chromaggus or something stupid and the encounter is wholly busted.
- Shaman can now use Farsight to cap flags from about 30 yards. Apparently not a new bug, just one that resurfaced.... silly blizzard. On the other hand because of people using this I won my first 3 AV's in 6 months today...
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Quote:Sgt discount has been removed.
Who is this Sergeant Discount and what was he doing in WOW?

;)
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Scalebeard finally has his gold rare elite portrait changed to a Silver elite portrait , I've waited years for this , I can finally sleep soundly:)

Also noticed Thorium ore stacks up to 20 , may have been in the notes but really cant remember that bit .
Take care
Revive Pet now has a new "success" glow on the Hunter and I also believe the pet (The pet seems to spawn directly beneath the hunter)

Shiny.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
I don't think I saw it in patch notes - Alchemy also had some previously drop only recipes become trainable - only thing I hadn't known was Elixir of Brute Force but it sounds like there might be others
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:I don't think I saw it in patch notes - Alchemy also had some previously drop only recipes become trainable - only thing I hadn't known was Elixir of Brute Force but it sounds like there might be others
This was also the case with Enchanting. I picked up several enchantments such as +7 agi to boots, +5 resist all to cloaks, +7 str to gloves and another which escapes me, at the moment.
-TheDragoon
Quote:This was also the case with Enchanting. I picked up several enchantments such as +7 agi to boots, +5 resist all to cloaks, +7 str to gloves and another which escapes me, at the moment.

Indeed, I went to all master trainers for the professions on my main and alts, all had some previous green recipe world drops to train. Notably I trained over 15 patterns on my tailor (felcloth; wizardweave, etc). You can also see some 300+ recipes if you are specialized on some trainer, I could see 5 new recipes for engineers to come, skill level 350 / 375 and such, sadly I couldnt learn goblin engineering. Can confirm this, on blacksmith, leatherworker, tailor, enchanter. My main is engineer / alchemist, but I made such an effort to have all possible recipes, that I couldn't test it on him. From what you guys tell, it is so on these professions too. Safe to assume all get trainable recipes.
Special recipes like crusader enchant and such are not trainable tho.
My searing totem has degenerated back to its previous unintelligent self. While it still wont just attack random mobs that are close like it originally does, it doesn't follow my target like it was last patch. It just hits anything that is hitting you:( so much for focused fire.... heheheh okok bad joke I'll stop giggling now
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Quote:- Shaman can now use Farsight to cap flags from about 30 yards. Apparently not a new bug, just one that resurfaced.... silly blizzard. On the other hand because of people using this I won my first 3 AV's in 6 months today...

It's not farsight, it just looks like it. There are terrain bugs that allow capping from particular spots that are very far away from the flags... the person can be alliance / horde / any class.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
UBRS mobs appear to spawn much differenly, at least in the Hall of Blackhand, the room where Anvilcrack is found. Baguette, my priest, has been using mind vision to try to locate Jed Runewatcher, so far unsuccessfully. Before the patch the number of mobs in the hall was pretty much the same each time. Now she has seen as few as five mobs in the room, give or take a pat. But the number of mobs is not consistent, sometimes there are more. In no case out of about fifteen tries was there anything like the number of mobs pre-patch.

However since she is lazy and did not actually go up into the room herself, this could be explained as a problem with mind vision, orcs having notably small minds anyhow. But since mind vision seems to work OK otherwise, I would say the mobs are spawning differently. It is particularly funny to see a mob interacting with another mob that is not there.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Stolen from the Blizzard forums:

Quote:Undocumented Changes (2.0.3) | 01/09/2007 01:19:14 PM PST

Druid
* Not all characters recieved a talent reset.
* When stealthed, there is now an indicator above the heads of mobs that can see through stealth.
* When in Aquatic Form, the view has changed to an above-the-water angle, instead of the previous below-the-water angle.
* Barkskin now has a 2 minute cooldown
* Tree of Life changes: Now has a dancing and eating animation. Backward movement animation fixed. No longer makes a bear roar when shifting into the tree. Changes to casting animations.
* Bears make Kitty sounds when performing Mangle.

Hunter
* Possible pet positioning bug. Need more information. (see Aoiran's post on page 2)
* Flare now has a longer time before it actually appears on the ground, but brings targets out of stealth just the same.
* Steam Tonk Controllers now work properly for hunters.
* Feign Death reaction time slowed down. Doesn't kick in until animation stops.
* Snake Ability 'Poison Spit' tweaked. Less damage, over less time, and with a longer cooldown.
* Mousing over your own stats now tells how much your pet's stats are improved.
* The Pet Info tab now provides the same detailed information that the character tab provides.
* Side note: Warlock pet spells now scale with gear and talents (instead of only melee attack power). Does this apply to hunter pets, too?
* The hunter pet ability "Gore" is now in game and can be learned from boars.
* All pet attack speeds have been normalized to 2.0.
* Hunter's Mark no longer has a casting animation.
* Feign Death no longer shakes off pets (bug?)
* Hunter no longer grows in size when under the effect of The Beast Within, he/she just gets red.

Mage
* Netherwind shoulder graphics have returned to normal and have a higher particle rate than before the original change.
* Polymorph Resist rate increased (?)
* Arcane missiles now does 25%less damage costing 15% less mana.

Paladin
* Crusader Strike cooldown increased to 10 seconds, from 6 seconds.
* Vengeance talent is now 10% for 5 points, from 15%.
* Mana cost reduced for Judgment, Cleanse and Redemption
* Coefficeints upped for Consecrate and Avenger's Shield

Priest
* Holy fire's graphic is now back to original.
* Holy Specialization is now correctly displayed in the spell section of the character pane.
* Inner Focus now gets used up when casting Divine Spirit or Prayer of Spirit.

Rogue
* Not all characters recieved a talent reset.
* Venomous Totem changed/nerfed.
* Improved Backstab switches places with Improved Slice and Dice in the Combat tree.
* Improved Sap switched places with Elusiveness in the Subtlety tree
* Improved Sap now costs 2 points for a 100% chance to return to stealth.
* Auto-Loot now works with Pickpocket
* Blinding Powder has a new icon
* When stealthed, there is now an indicator above the heads of mobs that can see through stealth.
* Every rogue now has their own Deadly Poison debuff slot on monsters, instead of 1 for all.

Shaman
* You can now speak to NPC's in Ghost Wolf form.
* Rockbiter ability now adds a set amount of dps (rank 4 is +9 dps). It also no longer procs on every hit.
* Casting shaman weapon buffs no longer have an animation
* Totemic Call added, to pick up totems.

Warlock
* Demon Armor spell cost reduced 45%
* 10% Damage Reduction on Corruption & Curse of Agony
* 50% Damage Reduction on Curse of Doom
* Curse of Doom proc (summoned Doomguard) no longer despawns the current Warlock pet
* Mousing over your own stats now tells how much your pet's stats are improved.
* The Pet Info tab now provides the same detailed information that the character tab provides.
* Warlock pet spells now scale with gear and talents (instead of only melee attack power).
* Steam Tonk Controllers now work properly for Warlocks.

Warrior
* The graphical effect on a mob when Devastate is used has been greatly increased in size

Items
* Epic (all?) shields have had their armor and block values increased by 15%.
* Enchantments on items have now been returned to their original green color (were white for a while).
* Thunderfury's proc now sounds like Thunderclap.
* Steam Tonk Controllers got a new icon and now work properly for hunters.
* Kodos now have their 'spacebar animation' back, where they look side to side and roar.
* Helm of Valor now displays facial hair when worn. Causes some clipping issues, could be a bug.
* The Zergling's chomping sound that was introduced in the previous patch was taken out.
* Tonk Controller icon changed to look like a remote control
* Tabard of Frost and Tabard of Flame are now epic.

PvP
* High Warlord's Offhands cost reduced to 20 Marks of Honor (down from 40)
* Level 70 Rings doubled in honor cost.
* Mage HWL/GM Robe cost reduced to 30 AB Marks (down from 60).
* Tauren can now ride the Black War Raptor.
* They put the 1-minute 'gong' reminder back in to battleground queues.
* In the Battleground Stat screen, ranks are no longer displayed. Instead, icons representing the class of the character are now shown.
* Unused Battleground tokens can now be used to purchase Level 61 Healing and Mana potions. 2 Marks per potion. The horde vendor is in the Hall of Legends. Not sure about alliance.
* Estimated honor is now showing up correctly

Tradeskills
* 'Design: Citrine Pendant of Golden Healing' is now BOP
* Unsmelted mineral ores (Copper, Iron, Thorium, etc) now stack up to 20, increased from 10.
* New level 1 cooking recipe "Spice Bread" available at cooking trainers
* New cooking recipe "Simple Flour" sold at cooking vendors
* Charred Wolf Meat has had it's trivial level increased (still green at 84)
* Gold Ore has a new icon.
* Many enchantments that were previously dropped recipes can now be trained at the Master Enchanter in Uldaman.
* New Armorsmith recipes added (Earthforged Leggings, Windforged Leggings)
* New Dragonscale Leatherworker leg pattern added to Dragonscale trainer.
Quests
* Quest Items can now be removed from your bank upon completion of the quest. (no longer has to be in your character's backpacks)
* Wildhammer repeatable turn in quest removed.
* The drop rate of arcane crystals was boosted.(?)
* Thorium Shells are now green at 300 Engineering (was orange at 300 eng. before this patch).

Interface
* 'Elite' quests renamed to 'Group' quests
* Initiating Auto-Attack on a target shows an animation where the targetting circle gets bigger and then shrinks.
* Before the patch, if you locked your toolbars, you could still move icons around using Shift + Left Click. That doesn't work now.

Misc.
* Riding Skill(150) cost reduced from 800g to 600g
* There is no longer a Shoot Crossbow, Shoot Gun, or Shoot Bow, there is only 'Shoot.'
* Ishar's J-Boots are slower. The ancient cyclops laughs approvingly.
* WoW no longer works at all on laptops with Intel 915gm video chipsets.
* Hippogryphs and Gryphons now make noises when flying,
* Wildhammer faction removed.
* Spirt Healers now appear on Minimap while dead.
* All Abilities that cost a % of base mana have had thier mana cost reduced.
* Gadgetzan now has snipers on the roofs to stop people from rooftop camping.
* Sylvanas now has a normal dialogue even when she isn't offering a quest. Before, she had no dialogue when you clicked on her.
* Hemet Nesingwary moved from Stranglethorn Vale to Zangermarsh. In his place is now his son, Hemet Nesingwary Jr.
See you in Town,
-Z
I was going to ask about the wildhammer quest , not happy , I was doing it the night before for the first time in my wow career , went to hand in on patch day and I could'nt find where to hand in the necklaces , of course I had the right NPC he had just stopped accepting them .

Oh and along with those Tabards turning epic , my riding turtle is also epic , well , the words "Riding Turtle" are now purple:P
Take care
Quote:* Tauren can now ride the Black War Raptor.
Glee! Those among us who are purposely trying to look as ridiculous as possible now get a mount to do it from!

*Now wants tauren to be able to ride the blood elf chocobos*
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Super Mana Potions now drop off mobs in Deadwind Pass.