The Cremation of Sam McGee
I have loved the northern poems of Robert Service for some time; I have read this poem to my children many a time.

I wish I could do it this well, so I had to share.

Clicky
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Shadow, before I forget.

For your problem.

Bee Propolis. Two droppers full every 4 to 6 hours. It tastes bloody awful, like bad bananas, rum, and BBQ sauce, but it tweaks the body's immune system nicely. Keep taking for as long as the sickness lasts.

Also... Kombucha. Buy it in the health food store if you can. Same place you can buy Bee Propolis most likely. At least 1 litre of high octane kombucha brew daily. If you can, find some brewed with ginger. I recommend the Synergy brand. Look for a bottle with big chunks of 'mother' in it. Kombucha has all of the B vitamins, including B12, has vitamin C, and it is completely life sustaining. Has all of the essential amino acids. If he (or you, you should drink it too, everybody should) drinks it for about a week, it may cause a purge response. This is natural and good. Just the body taking out the trash. Impacted feces in the bowel, toxins, bad bacteria, parasites in the bowel, etc. There might be a bit of throwing up, some explosive #$%&s, some discomfort. Impacted hardened mucous from the sinus cavities may drain out of the nose too. It happens some times. Natural and normal, but they feel like broken glass coming out and may cause a nosebleed or two. These are more likely with drinks brewed with HOT HELLFIRE ginger. These are a major source of sickness and disease when left in the body, all they do is fester and rot.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Quote:I have loved the northern poems of Robert Service for some time; I have read this poem to my children many a time.

I wish I could do it this well, so I had to share.

Clicky
I served in the Navy with one of his great grand nephews. Love the poem. I have done a bawdy version of that poem, but shall not repeat it here. It's rather coarse.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Quote:I have done a bawdy version of that poem, but shall not repeat it here. It's rather coarse.

Wuss :angry: