Mark of Kazrogal?
Does anybody know what exactly the "Mark of Kaz'rogal" spell is, and who can use/cast it?

It just happened to me during the beta closing event near Silvermoon, and I died. A level 60 unded rogue was close and did some strange things, but I cannot explain to myself how he could have to do something with that.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Quote:Does anybody know what exactly the "Mark of Kaz'rogal" spell is, and who can use/cast it?

It just happened to me during the beta closing event near Silvermoon, and I died. A level 60 unded rogue was close and did some strange things, but I cannot explain to myself how he could have to do something with that.
Sounds to me like a debuff you got because you died in vicinity of a demon boss or something. Like the Mark of Kazzak. Or the debuff you get when you die by the hands (wings? claws?) of Azuregos. Or the debuff the four emerald dream dragons give. This is a mechanism to ensure that a world boss cannot be beaten by just zerging him down with waves of waves of resurrected players.
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Quote:Sounds to me like a debuff you got because you died in vicinity of a demon boss or something. Like the Mark of Kazzak. Or the debuff you get when you die by the hands (wings? claws?) of Azuregos. Or the debuff the four emerald dream dragons give. This is a mechanism to ensure that a world boss cannot be beaten by just zerging him down with waves of waves of resurrected players.
Thanks. I'm still puzzled, though, where I could have got that debuff. The last bigger demon thing I killed was one of the pit lords at the dark portal, but that was about a half hour ago.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
During the beta closing event, GM's were spawning bosses and mobs all over the place. It's likely that a GM spawned some massive BC boss in near Silvermoon.
Quote:During the beta closing event, GM's were spawning bosses and mobs all over the place. It's likely that a GM spawned some massive BC boss in near Silvermoon.
That might have been the cause:)