Level 70 in 28 hours?
Check out the article here: http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/17-01-2007-4522.html

As some of you may know, I've managed to avoid getting sucked in WoW. Despite this fact, I do frequent these boards and read threads about WoW. As a non player, maxing out in little more than one day seems rather absurd for an expansion pack.

On one hand it's not too surprising - with the expansion Beta open to the public (well, limited public), players have plenty of time to plan ahead for the title of 'first to 70'. But on the other hand, it raises a question about balance. Do you feel the expansion is balanced well for dedicated players vs. the casual players? Has blizzard gone too soft in making 70 attainable? Or too hard, creating a gap between dedicated vs. casual? Or is all of this moot, since the expansion (to my knowledge) was geared more towards the dedicated players than the casual?

Cheers,

Munk
He had his guild power level his toon to 70. He didn't acutally experience any content on his way to 70. For him to progress his toon any farther he is going to have to do quests for rep, or just rep grind anyways so he can do hard mode dungens, to then get attuned for raids.

IMO getting to level 70 in BC is different than getting to level 60 before. You used to be able to get to 60 in greens and AH blues, and depending on your guild go straight to MC or BWL with one quick attunement. That is no longer the case.

Everyone is going to want to do quests with all their toons because A) it gives a ton of upgrades unless you are in full T3, andB)you'll get a lot of stuff done you need to anyways.

This guild was just doing it for the record books, and doesn't really have any real indication on what leveling from 60 to 70 is like.
[Image: 21740hrsxL.png]
Pure power-leveling with exclusive guild support, which has nothing to do with balancing for the normal player.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller