Very cool video about the Web
linky

Cool look the Web by a cultural anthropologist. Just saw the video and I need some time to digest so my input will come later. I wanted to go ahead and get this out here:)
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
That's pretty goddamned cool. I'll probably forward it to my Internet Application Development lecturer, he'd get a kick out of it.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Hi,

Quote:linky

Cool look the Web by a cultural anthropologist. Just saw the video and I need some time to digest so my input will come later. I wanted to go ahead and get this out here:)
Wow! That was densely packed. Will have to view it a few more times just to get the gist. Good link, thanks.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,
Wow! That was densely packed. Will have to view it a few more times just to get the gist. Good link, thanks.

--Pete
Yeah, I've viewed it quite a bit and have had almost 2 days to think about it and I still don't think I really get it:PI know there is something there, I just don't quite know what yet.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
That was a great, catchy, meaningful video. It gave me goosebumps!
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:linky

I caught this video on Sirlin's blog that made me think of your link. it's long but worth the watch:

Human Computation. Google video lecture.

cool video!!!nice music too!!!!:shuriken: