Health Funnel and +Healing on Items
Does +Healing on items have an effect on the Warlock's pet "healing" spell Health Funnel? Not sure ..
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Quote:Does +Healing on items have an effect on the Warlock's pet "healing" spell Health Funnel? Not sure ..

Yes it does, I have 2 trinkets, one with +spell power and one with +spell dmg and healing. Depending on what I activate, the ticks are higher or lower. So, ye, altho the difference isnt that big, its noticeable.
Thanks. The level 60+ TBC items offer quite a lot +healing bonuses even on green items, so they might be worth considering for a demonology specced warlock. Otherwise, good TBC items with the "of the eagle" affix are great for your Felguard minion with the new itemization of pets.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Quote:Thanks. The level 60+ TBC items offer quite a lot +healing bonuses even on green items, so they might be worth considering for a demonology specced warlock. Otherwise, good TBC items with the "of the eagle" affix are great for your Felguard minion with the new itemization of pets.
Ick. Quest rewards far outstrip anything you will get on the AH, and if you are desperate use some 'of the Sorcerer' (stam, int, +dmg) rather than 'of the eagle.' 'Of the Invoker' (int, dmg, crit) isn't bad either if you can afford losing the stam.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
I've recently purchased some blue level 62 "Rockworm Hide Handwraps of the Eagle" for a little bit more than 10g from the AH. It added +40 stam and +26 int (+474 hp and +402 mana) to the hand slot of my warlock, and +160 hp and +104 mana to my Felguard, which I think was a good investment considering the price:)
In TBC, a slot devoid of STA is a wasted slot<_<
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.