Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Moors is keyed.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Rumor has it, Frostburn is keyed with Karazhan.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Fazuul is now keyed.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Yuri and I are keyed:D
Stillgodza is Keyed.
[Image: sig-596799.jpg]
Sham & Skky are Kara keyed.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Little bump to remind folks to let me know when they are keyed. I think Wimpy, Keshoga and Tigo (not Tiga) are now keyed, but I don't remember for sure. I'm not sure about Dhen or any of his vast stable. And I'm sure I'm missing other folks as well. If you haven't posted in the preferred roles thread either, but are keyed, please do so.:)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Little bump to remind folks to let me know when they are keyed. I think Wimpy, Keshoga and Tigo (not Tiga) are now keyed, but I don't remember for sure. I'm not sure about Dhen or any of his vast stable. And I'm sure I'm missing other folks as well. If you haven't posted in the preferred roles thread either, but are keyed, please do so.:)

Yup, I'm keyed.

The website Morde pointed Necrali to also appears to show who's Karazhan keyed, in addition to heroic keys.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:Yup, I'm keyed.

The website Morde pointed Necrali to also appears to show who's Karazhan keyed, in addition to heroic keys.

-WimpySmurf
Dur. Lrn2rd.

Thanks Wimpy. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Tiga is now keyed. :whistling:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Ooh needs SL for the Karazhan key sequence. I'd really like to get her keyed so I can have a second toon available to help in a situation if Fazuul is raid locked, but another is needed to fill out a group. She is an alt, and Fazuul is who I'll raid with mostly, but I'd like to get her able to enter Kara in case she's needed, and Fazuul is raid locked with another raid. Any chance I can get that run together, and if so...when might folks be able to help out?
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Quote:Ooh needs SL for the Karazhan key sequence. I'd really like to get her keyed so I can have a second toon available to help in a situation if Fazuul is raid locked, but another is needed to fill out a group. She is an alt, and Fazuul is who I'll raid with mostly, but I'd like to get her able to enter Kara in case she's needed, and Fazuul is raid locked with another raid. Any chance I can get that run together, and if so...when might folks be able to help out?
Yes, happy to help, whenever I'm on. Schedule it and I'll work it.

Cheers,
~Frag B)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Ooh needs SL for the Karazhan key sequence. I'd really like to get her keyed so I can have a second toon available to help in a situation if Fazuul is raid locked, but another is needed to fill out a group. She is an alt, and Fazuul is who I'll raid with mostly, but I'd like to get her able to enter Kara in case she's needed, and Fazuul is raid locked with another raid. Any chance I can get that run together, and if so...when might folks be able to help out?
Just give a holler. Numbnuts at the end still has my pants and patterns for Mogo. =)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Just give a holler. Numbnuts at the end still has my pants and patterns for Mogo. =)

I'd be happy to go too, if I'm available. I still need LC rep for the key
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
*performs thread necromancy*

Dagorthan is keyed.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight