Wonderful foot in mouth moment
This thread seems rather ordinary until about the 5th reply....

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?t...&sid=1&pageNo=1:rolleyes:
Rofl!!

That's absolutely priceless. :w00t:

Quote:I don't think I can let this thread go without a blue tag.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Bee-ewti-full.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:The requested resource (/thread.html) is not available.
That is all I get.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Quote:That is all I get.

I'll quote the relevant stuff.

Post 0:
'K Wrote:At 1850 our team went to the point where we would gain 3-4 rating for winning a game, and 18-20 for loosing, so random disconnects on loading screen combined with very able opponents became too much of a risk to continue. On average we have had discs on 10% of the games so far.
I'm thinking the best teams are at 1900-1920, am I way off? 5vs5 top ratings seem to lie a lot lower than 2vs2 and 3vs3, yes?

Post 3:
'Hawk Wrote:my team is in exact the same situation as you. we're at 1828 rating and with about 10% of the games being played 4v5 due to disconnects, we have a hard time getting a higher rating. (playing all games getting 3-4 arena points per win, and losing ~20).

Post 4:
'k Wrote:That is not so strange Hawkon, since we are on the same team. Lol.

And then people went on to make fun of Hawkton. :) Including this one from a 'blue'. :)

Post 17:
'Cre Wrote:I don't think I can let this thread go without a blue tag.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.