patch 2.0.10 notes on the PTR
Quote:Nobbie, are you buying into that crap too?

Please, give me a list of the "original WoW developers" that no longer work at Blizzard. I've seen that blanket statement since ... before WoW was released, and yet have never seen a single name mentioned. Besides the fact that Pardo, who that guy is so quick to criticize, was around long before Blizzard even dreamed of making World of Warcraft.

Yeah, if all we're going to do in this thread is whine about class changes and dredge up barely plausible conspiracy theory, I'll lock the thread. You've been warned.

--Mav
Quote:I don't see how tinfoil-hat conspiracy theories add to the discussion at all.
Bait-and-switch isn't a "tinfoil-hat" conspiracy theory--it's just a conspiracy theory.

Considering that many druids were tired of the way the druid class was "handled", if that can even be used, many feel as if Blizzard only buffed druids (and some say "all healers") in order for them to buy the expansion. Many include that since most warriors go Arms/Fury for levelling, druids were buffed to replace the warrior as a tank while levelling from 60 to 70. Some also add that since healers are scarce, the non-healing aspect of the healing classes is being turned down now that most people have reached 70.

Yes, it's a pretty radical conspiracy theory, but it's not as radical as you seem to think--certainly not at the "tinfoil hat" level.

EDIT: Was writing while you posted the above, Mavfin. Consider the discussion closed at least from my point of view.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Consider this thread closed. It's degenerated into a whine-fest.

If someone wants to talk about the PTR w/o the-sky-is-falling hype, and without conspiracies like the above, fine, but this one is done.
--Mav