Birthday party stabbing caught on film
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qOwXIarEpzI
My favorite part was the stormtrooper at the end.

"You do not want to arrest me."

"Shut the #$%& up."
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Quote:My favorite part was the stormtrooper at the end.

"Shut the #$%& up."

Haha, same here.
The stormtrooper's head is ludicrously small.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
Heh, "A little small for a Stormtrooper" eh?
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Quote:My favorite part was the stormtrooper at the end.

"Shut the #$%& up."

At first I thought I was watching an episode of that show on that channel about the californian teens with minimal parental involvement and maximal disposable income. I liked "Power it down, power down man... power the #&$% down" more than the closer.
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!
I miss the old days.
[Image: Screenshot.jpg]
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
now thats funny!!!who would have thought that a storm trooper would come and crash the party!!the force is strong when hammered.:P