Mind Control in the expansion
I've done a few 5-mans in outlands with my shadowpriest now, and I've noticed that there seem to be a lot more mind control opportunities, and at least a few places where it's very powerful indeed.

Ones I particuarly remember:

Shadowmoon acolytes have PW:Shield, a 3k+ prayer of healing with a huge radius, and a 30 minute +110 shadow resist buff that stacks with other shadow resistances. There's at least one of them available before the shadow-damage heavy Grand Warlock Nethekurse fight.

Pretty much all the Humanoids in steamvault are useful; IIRC the warriors have net, the myrmidions have disarm, and the casters are usable and not terribly good at hurting you while you re-acquire a broken MC.

The Bloodwarder Mender that appears as an add during the Commander Saranis fight in Botanica has a huge spellpower buff - something like +250. lasts 30 minutes. It also has a slow-casting greater heal that does around 10k of healing, so if you've got someone else to spam dispel on your tank it'll be able to contribute a lot during the fight. If not, be sure to keep your allies from killing it afterwards till everyone gets the spellpower.

Is there a list of these anywhere? Googling only gets me pre-expansion ones. Also, are there any good demons for warlocks to enslave?

-- frink
One of the top of my head: Bloodwarder Steward. You can do his Whirlwind/Arcane Volley attack. Insane (we're talking 1500+ if there's two mobs) DPS.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!