Latest Cool WoW Movies
Always providing links to movies that (hopefully) make you laugh:

First off - The Grind. Episode 0 was created more of a "test" by the author, but it's still hilarious. Featuring Groupmates in a Can, Drakes on a Plane, and of course, COOKIES! Beware of the Dramatic Camera Angle. Safe for work, although there is censoring. Episode 1 has the crew trying to figure out why they can't beat Onyxia anymore, along with a sequence with a Dwarf Priest that had me rolling because I could relate to it. :) I couldn't stop laughing throughout both episodes.

Unlimited Escapism Volume 1 is a trance-music-style video combining World of Warcraft with a bunch of other games to make you go "hey, this is a really beautiful game." Just fun to look at.

Snacky's Journal explores the many wonders of Murloc tipping. Stupid Gnomes.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
A/S/L?!
Quote:Always providing links to movies that (hopefully) make you laugh:

First off - The Grind. Episode 0 was created more of a "test" by the author, but it's still hilarious. Featuring Groupmates in a Can, Drakes on a Plane, and of course, COOKIES! Beware of the Dramatic Camera Angle. Safe for work, although there is censoring. Episode 1 has the crew trying to figure out why they can't beat Onyxia anymore, along with a sequence with a Dwarf Priest that had me rolling because I could relate to it. :) I couldn't stop laughing throughout both episodes.

Unlimited Escapism Volume 1 is a trance-music-style video combining World of Warcraft with a bunch of other games to make you go "hey, this is a really beautiful game." Just fun to look at.

Snacky's Journal explores the many wonders of Murloc tipping. Stupid Gnomes.

-Bolty

I saw the Grind's episode one, but not zero. Thanks Bolty! I loved episode one, although I probably didn't laugh quite as hard as you did at the "I'm a boy! A real boy!" :D Episode zero was just as good, even though it's shorter.;) "Look at me! I'm a dramatic camera angle!"
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I loved episode one, although I probably didn't laugh quite as hard as you did at the "I'm a boy! A real boy!"
It's when the Priest jumps down the hill and yells "T****CLES!" that I just completely lost it. Tears were coming out of my eyes. :) That and the "I'm gonna start stabbing you in the neck now, and I'm not sure when I'm gonna stop."

It does help that Drewbie (the Human Rogue) reminds me of Quark, Sheil (the Night Elf Warrior) reminds me of Anadrol ("I like Ham."), and Mac (the Human Mage) reminds me of Tal.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:That and the "I'm gonna start stabbing you in the neck now, and I'm not sure when I'm gonna stop."

That line almost became part of a sig for me after I saw it. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Just saw this: Paladin vs. Gnomeregan

Almost enough to make me want to roll a pally.:)
Proximity to internet fame alert! Oblivous is a guild on my server. Before we were large enough to raid Molten Core on our own we used to run it with Drewbie, Macheath and company.

The shadow priest at the end of Ep 1 was Tito, Soulbound's resident dwarf priest.

Unfortunately my timezone prevented me from making the casting call for episode two, but I'm still looking forward to it. Both the current episodes get my highest recommendation.

Chris
Quote:Just saw this: Paladin vs. Gnomeregan

Almost enough to make me want to roll a pally.:)

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=34614
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Quote:Unlimited Escapism Volume 1 is a trance-music-style video combining World of Warcraft with a bunch of other games to make you go "hey, this is a really beautiful game." Just fun to look at.

W00t!

This movie is from our resident movie monkey, Soosisti, a.k.ak. Baron Soosdon:D
He is part of our Finnish Perkele Saatana group™ of core guildmembers. Imba to see his work here!

If you like very well done movies or machinima with imba editing skillz, check out his other movies.

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
The Grind's episodes were awesome. I loved the guildmates in a can. It made me picture all of the Lurkers as little tiny players. "You're tall." :D

But, yeah, in episode 2 the personalities you named fit for me, as well. And of course Bolty as the female dwarf priest.... "I'm a real boy!" Hilarious! :)
-TheDragoon
The low level shaman talking smack to the bird had me rolling, I have a friend just like that:lol:
Less QQ more Pew Pew
Quote:The low level shaman talking smack to the bird had me rolling, I got a friend just like that:lol:

Moo-yah! :lol:
Quote:Moo-yah! :lol:

"They get coked out of their heads with this."

"What's that?"

"Peyote."

"Ok great. Where'd it go, and where's Liuv?"

"I dunno, did you set him down somewhere?"
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
roflmao
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Quote:roflmao
Hehe, that was great.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink