Two new WoW features revealed today
Two new WoW features were revealed today by Blizzard. First, a Black Temple attunement chart was released today to help everyone get ready to get keyed. It's time to get those Molten Core runs going again to get that Hydrazian Waterlord rep for all those new blood elf paladins and draenei shaman. Second, an awesome new engineering hat was revealed today that will make all non-engineers jealous.
Can't wait to see the new Ironforge. Or Orgrimmar for that matter.

<span style="color:green">Orgrimmar
The Valley of Blur
Horde Territory
Y'know, I was reading through that BT Attunement chart, and it looked pretty believable, right up to the "Every single Heroic Instance end boss has to die within 10 minutes of each other" part.;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:Y'know, I was reading through that BT Attunement chart, and it looked pretty believable, right up to the "Every single Heroic Instance end boss has to die within 10 minutes of each other" part.;)

That part wasnt attunment. That section was a world event to open the gates of the black temple. The attunment just involved doing each of heroic instances once. The "all in 10 min" only has to happen once for the whole server.
Of course, a number of forum folk took great offense at the Tinfoil Hat, completely oblivious at the fact that it was them the joke was aimed at.

Every joke needs a butt, it's not funny otherwise:D
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
"lfg shadow labs"
"you know there's no s in laboratory"

:w00t:

(This is a point I'm stressing, except it's a Labyrinth:P)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:"lfg shadow labs"
"you know there's no s in laboratory"

:w00t:

(This is a point I'm stressing, except it's a Labyrinth:P)

Go back and read all the character names for another joke;)

Dining in Hellfire Peninsula is particularly amusing.

Madness? THIS IS WARCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT

/stompkick
I like how they're going to make everyone max out fishing. 520 Fishing skill to catch a Djakar.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:I like how they're going to make everyone max out fishing. 520 Fishing skill to catch a Djakar.

-WimpySmurf

Well I guess Blizzard's fishing skill is pretty good, they just hooked one!

:P
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
<=========== Gullible
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:That part wasnt attunment. That section was a world event to open the gates of the black temple. The attunment just involved doing each of heroic instances once. The "all in 10 min" only has to happen once for the whole server.

Regardless of what it was, I can't ever see it happening, period. I wouldn't go so far as to say "impossible" but "damn near" comes to mind.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Ah, April Fools hijinks. Never cease.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk