Stuck in combat
I've noticed it in a few places/ways. In Netherstorm, in and out of the eco-domes. But I might expect that.

The one that made no sense, was just after I had tamed a ravager to learn Gore 8. There were no aggroed mobs after taming. This is frustrating because you cannot feed the angry new pet while in combat.

I put the pet on passive and feigned death. Still in combat. I ran far away. Still in combat. I was eventually able to dismiss the pet. Still in combat. More feign deaths. Still in combat. Finally I ran far, far, far away from the initial taming area and I finally I was out of combat. Nothing ever attacked this whole time. I can only assume I was in combat with my tamed pet.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I've found myself stranded in combat a couple times. It seemed like the best way out was to attack something else, and when that fight ended it would prompt the game to re-evaluate my status.
"Yog-Sothoth is the key to the gate, whereby the spheres meet. Man rules now where They ruled once, but after summer is winter, and after winter summer. They wait patient and potent, for here shall They reign again."
- Abdul Alhazred

Warcraft characters
Stormrage:
- Naphta, 70 Warlock, 350 goblin engineer
- Xinth, 60 Warrior
Terenas
- Nezeramontias, 33 priest
- Boulderan, 13 shaman
I have found a few spots where there will be a mob stuck in the ground trying to attack you, and it puts you in combat. But you can't see it and it doesn't hit you. The only way I figured out it was a mob was when I ran right over it it could hit me. I just had to run far away to get out of combat.
[Image: 21740hrsxL.png]
Actually had that bug happen a few times in the Barrens a long time ago, and more recently in Un'Goro Crater. A mob spawns in the terrain, aggros, and keeps you in combat.

Fortunately, hunters get a free "get out of combat" card. It still amuses me no end when I remember that kolkar wrangler stuck in a hillock near the Stagnant Oasis.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:Actually had that bug happen a few times in the Barrens a long time ago, and more recently in Un'Goro Crater. A mob spawns in the terrain, aggros, and keeps you in combat.

Fortunately, hunters get a free "get out of combat" card. It still amuses me no end when I remember that kolkar wrangler stuck in a hillock near the Stagnant Oasis.
But, I did Feign Death... Multiple times...
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]