Cat animation sounds
Cats, in particular hunter pets, periodically make a wet slurping sound as part of their animation sequence. Yet I have two hunters with cat pets who have never heard this sound from their own cats. I doubt that hunters can't hear their own cats because my hunters can hear other pet sounds. I am thinking that some cats probably make the sound and others don't, but I wonder if anyone has more knowledge of this?

The cats I have that I have not heard slurp are Broken Tooth and the generic lynx that was added in BC. I may be tempted to tame more cats to see if I can hear any of them. My blood elf hunter's current project is trying to find a way to tame Clutch Mother while staying alive in Darkshore. Clutch Mother would be a fine companion to her pink tallstrider named Cat.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
... Do druids slurp in either of their forms? How about nelf riding mounts? I've never heard it.
Quote:Cats, in particular hunter pets, periodically make a wet slurping sound as part of their animation sequence. Yet I have two hunters with cat pets who have never heard this sound from their own cats. I doubt that hunters can't hear their own cats because my hunters can hear other pet sounds. I am thinking that some cats probably make the sound and others don't, but I wonder if anyone has more knowledge of this?

The cats I have that I have not heard slurp are Broken Tooth and the generic lynx that was added in BC. I may be tempted to tame more cats to see if I can hear any of them. My blood elf hunter's current project is trying to find a way to tame Clutch Mother while staying alive in Darkshore. Clutch Mother would be a fine companion to her pink tallstrider named Cat.

It's the tiger based cats. So any "saber" will do the animation and sound, but lions and lynxes will not make the sound. Even the "saber" mounts will do it on occasion.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.