Easy farm spot
On my server atleast, Primal Life has the unbelievable price of 10g. I can clear 80g/hr farming the boglords in zangar as an herbalist.

Any other good farm spots people want to share, aside from the obvious primal ones?
Quote:On my server atleast, Primal Life has the unbelievable price of 10g. I can clear 80g/hr farming the boglords in zangar as an herbalist.

Any other good farm spots people want to share, aside from the obvious primal ones?

I refuse to share my awesome farming spot!

So, if you want Aldor rep, and are a skinner, do not go to the Arklon ruins right outside of Area 52 in Netherstorm. Nope...

I manage to get 50 Knothide and about 2000 Aldor rep (in token handins) in an hour.
*camps oldmandennis' farm spot*

j/k:)

I am not a skinner, so I cannot verify this offhand, but was told that the cats in the Skettis area, due to not skinning into any specialty leathers, only give knothide and give a better return on those per kill than, say, going around Nagrand.
Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Quote:I refuse to share my awesome farming spot!

So, if you want Aldor rep, and are a skinner, do not go to the Arklon ruins right outside of Area 52 in Netherstorm. Nope...

I manage to get 50 Knothide and about 2000 Aldor rep (in token handins) in an hour.

Ha! I love that spot. Never really farmed it much when I was Scryer except when I needed Fel Hide, but now that I'm Aldor... yum.

Other spots...

The air elementals in Shadowmoon, near the Netherwing, have the same drop rate of motes (maybe better) and are less farmed than those on the elemental plateau.
The Elemental Plateau is a place for quick and easy Primal Water if you have high fishing. Just zoom in, fish the pools, zoom out. I do this when I log in and get two primals almost every time.
Skald can't be beat for Primal Fire.
Ogres in Nagrand are a triple-reward farming spot. You get tons of Netherweave Cloth, Obsidian Beads that can be turned in for Consortium rep, and every ogre you kill gives you +10 Kurenai rep. In addition, you'll get crystal powder to turn in at Halaa. For grinding efficiency, they rock.
The Black Morass has been my skinning spot of choice, with some mobs dropping multiple Knothide Leather. Unfortunately I just killed about 20 mobs in there on the PTR and never got more than 1 Knothide at a time, with mose dropping 2 scraps. I hope they didn't change this.

And a little sneakier... golden pearls vendor for 1g. Go buy all of them in the AH that people list for under that. *grins*
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:On my server atleast, Primal Life has the unbelievable price of 10g. I can clear 80g/hr farming the boglords in zangar as an herbalist.

That place is nice. I'm able to level, get Sporregar rep and get Primal Life all at the same time:)
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune

Easiest spot humanly possible is the lake right outside of Shattrah City. Kill the mobs in the lake, they are lvl 62-63 and drop a ton of motes. I mean, this is as profitable as possible, IMO. Of course the patch notes for the next patch do state that the rate of mote drops from mobs will be upped significantly, so there might be a better spot soon.

Socrethar's Seat is a superb place for Aldor rep items (including Fel Armaments), adamantite, and khorium. I've also seen mana thistle, netherbloom, and dreaming glory there, though I can't pick it because none of my characters are herbalists.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
My favoured place for farming Scryer rep was the ruins of Karabor just outside the Black Temple. The respawn rate on the Eradicators and Blood Lords was fast enough to support two people farming at a time. There are far fewer annoying patrols than at Eclipson Point, and its closer to Shattrath than Netherstorm.

Besides signets and tomes, the elves also drop Netherweave which tailors devour in limitless quantities.

The best place to farm Motes of Mana appears to be also the most well-known heavily camped spot: Wizard's Row in the village near Manaforge Coru in Netherstorm. Good mob density, and much easier to get around than the Mana Wraith trenches near Area 52.

Post patch, I anticipate the ogres in the Barrier Hills to be one of the most popular spots for farming Netherweave, because its right next door to Shattrath (literally overlooking the Aldor rise).

Chris
This site lists tons of great farming and moneymaking spots:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php

My favorite, as a holy priest, is slave pens. You can walk in at 70 without aggro and gather several nodes of lichen, with the chance to get a chest, and reset the instance 5 times an hour.