Terenas Loose Ends
Got quests that have been burning a hole in your log? Got an upgrade that just won't drop? Just need some rep from some instances for gear or heroic keyings? Post here and this week we'll try to get it taken care of. I know we've got a lot of folks with limited play time (and doing this just this week won't cure everything), but I'd like to see us try to get you guys some good play time and character progression. We can't help if we don't know what your goals are. :)

If you'd like to improve your gear, but aren't sure where to start, post here and we'll do some out of game footwork for you to see what and where the upgrades are. I don't want anyone to feel pressured or "OMG, they told me my gear sucks and now I have to do this crap!" I just want to give you guys some opportunities to get things done that you want to get done without feeling like the game is turning into a second job or something. It's still just a game.:)

Edit: Quick link for a decent wishlist for your characters is http://wow-loot.com/ It's not perfect, but it does make it easier to have a general idea of what's out there for your class for gear.
Intolerant monkey.
Well, Fazuul is short on a couple of Shattered Halls runs to get his Heroic Key for the Hellfire Citadel dungeons, and he'd also like a pile of CE rep. The purple mace for a feral druid at exalted is too yummy to pass up.

Ooh is nearly keyed for Karazhan. She needs a BM run, and I think that's it.

Vreeslik (who will likely be my next 70) has a bunch of ZF quests, and is about to start working on Maraudon quests. They're certainly not urgent, but if folks have toons in that level range, I'd like to get them done. The exp and carrot would be nice. I'm also approaching Jintha'Alor time, so some help there would be cool too. Cheese on any or all of the above is fine with me.

Again, Fazuul is my main concern, followed probably by Vreeslik. Getting Ooh keyed for Kara shouldn't be too hard, as I know folks still want/need Black Morass.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Xarhud needs rep for any heroic key except Tempest Keep.

Lower City rep to exalted would be awesome, for the DPS mace they have, but that's obviously a long way away. (about 22500 rep, actually)

As far as gear, I'm sure there are some upgrades available for me. I know that my legs need an upgrade, but until I can get something decent to drop (or until a certain unnamed female tauren shaman tailor can get a Primal Nether for me), I'm stuck with the crappy piece I've got. For other slots, I'll have to do some research. I can post what I have available if people would like to supply suggestions (actually, suggestions are welcome even without the list, but they may end up being less useful. But hey, knock yourselves out).

I've been working on Shadowmoon quests, and most of the lines I've been doing have come to some sort of group quest, which is where I've stopped working on them and done something else. Some of them may be soloable, but I've been working on those that are supposed to be soloed. I'm sure that some of the other lines I'm doing lead to group quests and I haven't gotten to them yet.

I've done very little questing in blade's edge, and almost none in netherstorm. If you know of a particular sequence with phat lewt rewards, I'm open to suggestions.

Sadly, I don't know yet what nights I'll be able to put time in on these things. :(

And Meltok wants a wafflestomp through uldaman to finish off some quests. ;)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Marn is pretty much alright. I'd like the beast lord shoulders (from SV) or the helm (from Mechnar) just so I have more options for keeping that 2 pc bonus since it makes trapping noticeably easier. Shoulders would be the better option for sure until I get more of the desolation set (again mainly for more options on +hit when I need it). Most of his upgrades are crafts or out of heroics now and I can get the beast lord stuff in heroics as well.

I do need to hit a few 5 mans for some of the Thrall quest line and other dungeon quests that were deeper into lines that I hadn't done when we were running those places. I think I have 2 quests in Auch Crypts again, but not too worried about them.

I'm still getting there on some of the quest lines in Shadowmoon and Netherstorm. I'll try to accelerate that process a bit (though I need to figure out what is wrong my computer first).

I'd like to get Taki to honored with Thrallmar ASAP so I can do the Hellfire quests to help out with rep gains (since getting to honored before doing the quests is more efficient on rep gains). I'm 2 - 4 Ramparts/BF runs from that. There is of course still gear upgrades in both of those instances for him, but he is also only L60. I've done some PuGs and some Lurker runs in both of those. I also need to get Emberstrife since my LBRS PuG that I healed got me all the UBRS key fragments which I found funny, not that we will ever go into UBRS again. We don't really need the extra healer to help make runs happen anymore it seems, but I miss having a healer a lot. Girly will be coming up after him to give me a tank option (that I miss having as well) and since I keep burning well rested on Kam I'll have a warrior in Outlands sooner rather than later.

I'm pretty available to help now. Treesh and I have seen enough of the world quests that we don't care if one of us progresses faster than the other on them so Marn is more available to pound those out if you need it and I'm on.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Dhen would love to get to exalted with Thrallmar. Not to worried about gear. Happy to go on any other rep runs too.

Hyron needs OH and BM for last part of Karazhan key.

Tiga is ...

4k rep short of Revered with Thrallmar, and I wouldn't mind heading to exhausted.
4k rep short of Revered with Sha'tar, and I wouldn't mind heading to exhausted.

and 3700 rep short of Revered with Scryers and I will be heading to exhausted there as soon as I'm able.

Beyond that, he has blacksmithing recipes I know that drop out of Auchenai Crypts & Sethekk Halls, probably need to do some research and find out where others are as well.

Happy to assist,
~Frag B)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Keshoga needs rep for all the heroic keys.

She really would like the rest of her Tidefury set, and has yet to set foot in TK, where 2 of her pieces are. (Bot and Arc end bosses), and the other piece is in Shattered Halls. Rep is still the main thing. She also would love to finish up Nagrand and see the Thrall quest. All group stuff/demons, of course.

The druid is 60, and would happily come along in BF/Ramps/UB/SP runs, especially for that yummy CE rep for that exalted feral mace.

--Mav
I need rep with all factions for Heroic Keys except "keepers of time", also any runs that'll get instance Mage items would be good, i can be on 7-8pm on days if i know theres a run going and have some notice, usually to about 4am server time.

Mist

Great idae for a thread boss:wub:
Pretty much all I'm looking at is exalted rep and heroics. So my biggest priority is helping fill out groups that are repping folk up -- that way I can get heroics.
Octord needs help with just about everything.

I have done almost all of the soloable quests in every zone. My log is now full of group quests.

I need help on rep for all heroic keys.

I have not yet even seen all of the 5 man instances. The instances that I have seen where the ones needed to get the Kara key. The only instance I have seen twice is BM. Of the ones I did see, I was too low a level to even get the quests. For example, there is a nice quest reward from Shadow Lab, but since I did it at 68 I was not able to get the quest.

As for what gear I want, I do not know. I have not bothered to look that type of stuff up since all I seem to have time to do is solo content?
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
I am basically down to running Tempest keep to get exhausted rep, needing shoulders from Vorpil in Shadow Labs, and a few group quests here and there. I'm at work and can't list the group quests right now.

If any of the above is going on and you need a healer, just let me know. I am more than happy to help out.

q
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Here's what I could use:

Quests:
<strike>Varedis Must Be Stopped (SMV)</strike>
Nexus-King Salhadaar (NS)

... in log but not as important:
Breaking Down Netherrock (NS)
Dimensius the All-Devouring (NS)
Breaking Down Netherock (NS)
In Search of Farahlite & follow-up (NS)

Instances:
Shadow Labs (loot, rep)
<strike>Mechanaar (Alcatraz key, rep)</strike>
Alcatraz, Mechanaar, Botanica (rep)
Shattered Halls (quests, rep)
Quests:
Have 1 group quest in Blades Edge. Not sure if its still bugged.
2 group quest in Netherstorm.
Quest in Steamvaluts.
Quest in Arc.
I need to kill a Fel Reaver for Shattered Halls key.

I also need to kill Rend, get scales, kill 4 dragons and UBRS guy for Ony key.

Instances:
I need all but KoT for rep/keys.
Most instances hold tank and/or healing upgrades, too many to list.

Top priority would be:
Bot-drop
Shattered Halls-drop/rep reward
Arc-drop/quest
Steamvaults-drop/quest
Sha'tar-rep reward
Shadow Lab-drop

I am now looking for +healing/MP5 heal gear with regards to the upcoming Paladin changes.

Edit: We had a Lurkers night in SMV, got all my quests done there. Had some fun too =)
Got my Arc key and tank belt, thanks guys!
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
:blush:OOPS!!! Mixed up the times i posted before.................................
Should have been 5pm-12am.......DOH!!

Mist the mistaken:whistling:
hmmm....I need ..um...everything? :lol: Tam needs pretty much everything since she just hit 62 and the only instance shes run as yet is ramparts. Her gear is in need of some serious upgrading but I'm not sure as yet whats available so will be looking into that.

I'm up for anything really;)
<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
Quote:I know that my legs need an upgrade, but until I can get something decent to drop (or until a certain unnamed female tauren shaman tailor can get a Primal Nether for me), I'm stuck with the crappy piece I've got. For other slots, I'll have to do some research. I can post what I have available if people would like to supply suggestions (actually, suggestions are welcome even without the list, but they may end up being less useful. But hey, knock yourselves out).
I dun got yer pants, man! :)

I'd also like to point out, that if you (collective you, not just Xarhud) log out in your "main" gearset, we can take a peek at your profile on the armory if you'd like and try to make suggestions that way if you'd like.:) Although, I frequently forget to log out Mogo in her healing gear myself. :)

Edit: If you want someone to take a look at your gear and help figure out some upgrades for you, either post saying so or PM GG or myself. I can't really volunteer anyone else for receiving PMs on this without talking to them first. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:If you want someone to take a look at your gear and help figure out some upgrades for you, either post saying so or PM GG or myself. I can't really volunteer anyone else for receiving PMs on this without talking to them first

I'd be more than happy to offer suggestions on healing gear for priests:)
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Quote:I dun got yer pants, man! :)

Which is totally awesome! :)

Now to farm mats for some other upgrade....

Quote:I'd also like to point out, that if you (collective you, not just Xarhud) log out in your "main" gearset, we can take a peek at your profile on the armory if you'd like and try to make suggestions that way if you'd like.:)

This is a good idea, but if other people are like me, there is no "main" gearset. I have about 4 different setups that I use on a regular basis, depending on what I'm doing. So it's harder to figure out what to log out wearing.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Tori's doing fairly well on gear and has all her heroic keys, so I'm aiming to get more folks keyed atm.

I don't really keep track of gear, it's more like when the chance for a run comes up, Frag says, "You can use the 'x' out of there!". So if there's something neat I'm missing out on, I'd appreciate knowing about it. Perhaps I'll check out that link of Treesh's and see.:)

Currently I'm working on Scryer rep, Cenarion Expedition, and actually hoping for some retro stuff. I only saw ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20 once or twice, never AQ40 or Naxx. I think it would be fun to see what's in there, see what a smaller than average group can do.

My other goal is, of course, alch patterns. I'm a very patient completionist.

Cheers,
-Tori
Most of what I need is from heroics and I know that will just come in time.

I do however need to get exaulted with Lower City for a new mace

and and and

I really really need a nexus horn. I'm at 11 Arca runs and I still don't have it and it really is a key piece of my gear. So anytime people want to go in there I'd love to tag along.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee