Thunder
With news of the increase to materials on BOP recipes, I would like to try and get a Thunder made before the patch. I am currently very broke and have been spending most of my time trying to improve my tank gear and getting BS/JC recipes.

I am in need of 20 each of Primal Air and Primal Water, I currently only have a few of each. If anyone has any extras (not working towards your own creations) I would appreciate them and will return them as soon as I get time to farm or buy them.

Thanks
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
The materials increases are for BOE recipes. The BOPs aren't changing. I have both the macecrafting recipes and they didn't show different mats for me on the PTR.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't make it if you want, just that you don't need to rush.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:The materials increases are for BOE recipes. The BOPs aren't changing. I have both the macecrafting recipes and they didn't show different mats for me on the PTR.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't make it if you want, just that you don't need to rush.

Ahh phew, I mis-read it. Guess I better look at the BOE items I've been planning for. Especially those Bracers of the Green Fortress :rolleyes:

BTW, how drastic are the mat increases?
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
What I read was it only applies to BoE *weapons*, so you don't have to worry about the bracers either.

[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Quote:Ahh phew, I mis-read it. Guess I better look at the BOE items I've been planning for. Especially those Bracers of the Green Fortress :rolleyes:

BTW, how drastic are the mat increases?

According to this post:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...=97020504&sid=1

The BoE weapons all got 2x previous required Primal Nethers + 10 Khorium bars

Yeah, it was only weapons according to the patch notes.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:According to this post:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...=97020504&sid=1

The BoE weapons all got 2x previous required Primal Nethers + 10 Khorium bars

Yeah, it was only weapons according to the patch notes.

Ahh ok thanks. I wont be so panicked now.
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:Ahh ok thanks. I wont be so panicked now.
*hands Sin a wetnap & an oreo* :wub:

~Frag :D
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:*hands Sin a wetnap & an oreo* :wub:

~Frag :D

Its just those damn primals are pissing me off. I have used so many of them and still need alot more.

Maybe I should just get to work leveling a toon that can farm better. My 200dps makes me very sleepy.
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:Its just those damn primals are pissing me off. I have used so many of them and still need alot more.

Maybe I should just get to work leveling a toon that can farm better. My 200dps makes me very sleepy.
It's a solid idea for any person who has a "raid" toon. It's the entire reason Fragit even existed. Once Tiga became a main-tank, his abillity have fun doing "that other stuff" waned.

YMMV,
~Frag B)
Quote:It's a solid idea for any person who has a "raid" toon. It's the entire reason Fragit even existed. Once Tiga became a main-tank, his abillity have fun doing "that other stuff" waned.

YMMV,
~Frag B)

However, if the devastate change goes through as it is on PTR right now (the modified one), I might have to stop bitching about prot-warrior farming...

--Mav
Holy Priest farming is lolboring. My DPS is pretty good with 600 +dmg and 25% holy crit, but I end up having to drink every 3 mobs.

That's why I intend on (and have begun) leveling my feral Druid when not raiding.
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
Quote:I might have to stop bitching about prot-warrior farming...

:o

The world is ending.

:o

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Quote:However, if the devastate change goes through as it is on PTR right now (the modified one), I might have to stop bitching about prot-warrior farming...

I have fun with prot-pally farming:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:I have fun with prot-pally farming:)
Obviously exploiting.

~Frag :lol:
Quote:That's why I intend on (and have begun) leveling my feral Druid when not raiding.

I know Nynaeve is the new, but it's kinda sad hearing Riselar is feral. Guess I'm not one to talk, though.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Guess I'm not one to talk, though.
*Watches Ramala pull off a move that obliterates 80% of a Nagrand ogre's hps in one shot, while the ogre never lands a single hit on him*

Cleoboltra: "Oh, FFS."
Ramala: "What? They're only level 65."

They just don't understand... :) In fact, many still don't. Even 2 years after release, I still hear DPS players saying "just roll an alt to farm" to healers/prot tanks. And this is coming from knowledgeable people who should know better, not just WoW public forum trolls. One of my raiding conglomerate's DPS warriors actually said that to me late last year in perfect seriousness; I could barely believe it. I think they forget how many grinds are rep-based and require the player who wants the rep to actually do the killing. Off the top of my head, I can think of:

Sporregar (Outside of Sanguine Hibiscuses)
Kurenai
Consortium (ok, Heroic Mana Tombs is an option, but running that 15 times isn't, really)
Cenarion Circle (Silithus grind)
Timbermaw Hold
Wintersaber Trainers
Argent Dawn (you could instance, but grinding cauldrons is faster at least on a PvE server...and I actually did that to exalted)

Then of course there's the whole concept of being told you have to play twice as much as a DPS player so you can have a viable alt to farm on. Sure, most of us have such alts anyway, but it's the whole "being forced to" thing and the attitudes that bother me. Not that anyone in this thread has such an attitude.

Now we have DPS'ers complaining about having to respec between PvE and PvP builds for competitive arena play outside of raiding. Welcome to our world, guys! :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:*Watches Ramala pull off a move that obliterates 80% of a Nagrand ogre's hps in one shot, while the ogre never lands a single hit on him*

They just don't understand... :) In fact, many still don't. Even 2 years after release, I still hear DPS players saying "just roll an alt to farm" to healers/prot tanks. And this is coming from knowledgeable people who should know better, not just WoW public forum trolls. One of my raiding conglomerate's DPS warriors actually said that to me late last year in perfect seriousness; I could barely believe it. I think they forget how many grinds are rep-based and require the player who wants the rep to actually do the killing. Off the top of my head, I can think of:

Sporregar (Outside of Sanguine Hibiscuses)
Kurenai
Consortium (ok, Heroic Mana Tombs is an option, but running that 15 times isn't, really)
Cenarion Circle (Silithus grind)
Timbermaw Hold
Wintersaber Trainers
Argent Dawn (you could instance, but grinding cauldrons is faster at least on a PvE server...and I actually did that to exalted)

Then of course there's the whole concept of being told you have to play twice as much as a DPS player so you can have a viable alt to farm on. Sure, most of us have such alts anyway, but it's the whole "being forced to" thing and the attitudes that bother me. Not that anyone in this thread has such an attitude.

Now we have DPS'ers complaining about having to respec between PvE and PvP builds for competitive arena play outside of raiding. Welcome to our world, guys! :)

-Bolty
Or you could just be a hunter. :D

~Frag
Quote:*Watches Ramala pull off a move that obliterates 80% of a Nagrand ogre's hps in one shot, while the ogre never lands a single hit on him*

To be fair - even when Shalandrax was full dps spec she couldn't pull off a similar move.

Nerf rogues. :shuriken:

;)
Quote:To be fair - even when Shalandrax was full dps spec she couldn't pull off a similar move.
I thought Fury was the PvE dps spec. Arms is PvP for pwning healer face.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:I thought Fury was the PvE dps spec. Arms is PvP for pwning healer face.

-Bolty

It is? DAMMIT ALL!