SR - Zul'Farrak Saturday 4/28 3pm (tentative)
Attempts to form a Zul'Farrak group didn't go too well last weekend but I'd like to give it another try. Virgo is feeling even more out of stuff to do than before, since at 49 so many people won't give her quests.:( (I think this means I need to look into Azshara or maybe Felwood, but anyway...)

So yeah...I'm hoping to get through Zul'Farrak and most if not all of those quests some time this weekend, even if the timing needs to be changed somewhat. I've tried repeatedly to get a group for the mallet part too, with no success, so if nobody has it...

And for a third and probably smallest event, I want to get through (what I assume is) the final stage of this Myzrael questline (which I've had for 14 levels!)...low on the list, but if there's already a group, it can't be that much more time consuming...
I'm available, and please feel free to call on me under whatever guise I may assume.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
My shaman's a bit lightweight for ZF, but you're welcome to any of my stable. As I recall, my 60+ guys all have a Mallet. I wouldn't mind helping get you one, either.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
my level 46 hunter would/can come..i like the exp and to level my spare pet up some
[Image: 59312.jpg] [Image: 57268.jpg]
Right, so looks like we have four...and no tank. Can you bring a druid, Bun-Bun?:) I'm a pretty mediocre healer (because of gear/spec mostly =/ ) but if you're overleveled I kinda doubt it would matter too much anyway.
Quote:Right, so looks like we have four...and no tank. Can you bring a druid, Bun-Bun?:) I'm a pretty mediocre healer (because of gear/spec mostly =/ ) but if you're overleveled I kinda doubt it would matter too much anyway.

I can do that.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I can try to get Wynae(druid) up for this.