Terenas - AQ interest?
So, I realized this morning that Mogo is only missing 17 BC enchants and only 13 old world enchants. Of the old world enchants 8 of them come from AQ, some of which there are no BC equivalents. I've had quite a few requests for the Enchant Gloves - Threat, Enchant Cloak - Subtlety, and Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility. This should also help get me the rep to get so much closer to being able to start the quest for Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops, which is the second to last cooking recipe for Mogo. (The only other one she's missing right now is Roasted Moongraze Tenderloin from a cooking quest from the Dranei start zone that I should be able to get easily enough if I can either bribe someone with extra character slots to do for me, or delete my bank toon and make one that way.)

Aside from my completely selfish reasons for going, this will also give folks who aren't keyed for Karazhan but over level 60 a chance to play with the big kids and get folks into something they may have never seen.

Edit: Either Saturday May 12th (at any time) or Sunday May 13th (any time but the fishing tournament time;)) are my thoughts for times.
Intolerant monkey.
I support and :wub: the motivation for going into AQ40! +2% threat to gloves and -2% threat to cape are incredibly useful enchants in most fights, specifically dps burn ones.

I saw most of the content with Avarice, other than Post Huhu-Anubisaths & Emps was a lot like being a tourist. There's nothing wrong with being a tourist, but I wanna go native, even if doing this at 70 is like going native with a team of sociologists, anthropologists and field rescue staff tracking you!! :lol:

Let's rock dem bugs!
~Frag B)

P.S. Also, I have this fetish about killing - Dragons, Gods & Demi-Gods. It's fun. :blush:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
I am always interested in returning to old world content, especially places Ive never been (Naxx, AQ40). Problem is right now my weekends have been kinda crazy. If I know the time and day I will do my best to make it.

*On the old world subject, Moors needs help with UBRS to finish BWL and Ony key (at Rend stage). If anyone else needs those let me know.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Never been to anything past MC, so count me in:)
AQ40 could be appealing to me, as I've never seen it. AQ20 irritated me to no end, for various reasons. I would be wanting to skip AQ20.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
My warlock Vreeslik will be wanting to get Ony keyed, and as such, will be needing those steps at some point. He's almost 59, and is also trying to get a Scholo key. I may be begging for some cheese help to do some things he can't solo.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I don't know my schedule Sunday (Mother's Day). I kinda doubt I'll be too available until 8ish or perhaps later. I'm definitely not available Saturday.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
This sounds like fun, never done much beyond ZG. Saturday is good, but probably no earlier than 6 server time on Sunday.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Quote:AQ40 could be appealing to me, as I've never seen it. AQ20 irritated me to no end, for various reasons. I would be wanting to skip AQ20.
I'm shooting more for AQ40 than AQ20. Did I mention that in the first post? Well, I'm mentioning it here. AQ40 has better rep for the cooking recipe and much, much better chances for the enchanting recipes so if we can, I'd much rather prefer AQ40 over AQ20. AQ20 is just the backup plan.
Intolerant monkey.
I'd do aq40, but I can't do it this weekend (have relatives in town).
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
I'd like to see the other level 60 content (AQ40, Naxx) sometime, but I don't want it to come at the expense of the new level 70 content. I don't know that I could make a different day (Saturday is right out. Later on Sunday might work from time to time).

<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I would love to see some AQ, either 20 or 40:)
Quote:I don't know my schedule Sunday (Mother's Day). I kinda doubt I'll be too available until 8ish or perhaps later. I'm definitely not available Saturday.

Oooh forgot about Mothers Day Sunday, that day is definitely out.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:Oooh forgot about Mothers Day Sunday, that day is definitely out.
Yeah, I forgot about it as well. I think I'll put this on hold for this week and try it another week. Sneaking in an hour for 5v5 arena will probably be easier for folks this week rather than a big ol' raid chunk of time.
Intolerant monkey.
I never got to see any of the old end-game raid content (Well, UBRS and LBRS on my old server with PuGs X6 ). I would like at some point to do the Onyxia, BWL, and MC attunements so that in the event we want to run these, I'd have at least one character I could bring. I assume that AQ doesn't require any prerequisites to get in. (Does ZG?)
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Quote: I assume that AQ doesn't require any prerequisites to get in. (Does ZG?)

Neither ZG nor AQ require attunements to enter.
Intolerant monkey.
Just a quick note concerning AQ40 (and to a lesser extent BWL), the Emperors are bugged right now. Blizzard has said they're s'posedly fixing them in 2.1, but not sure if that has come to pass on the PTR. In essence, the bug is that when the Emperors are s'posed to teleport, they physically don't move, but, the pick the person that would be closest to where they would teleport to (if I understand the bug correctly). Once they do this, again if I understand the way the bug is working, they will charge the person that is the top of their aggro table, thus running across the room and probably healing each other as they go.

The bug for BWL is that during the Razorgore fight, when you kill all the eggs, the Orcs and Dragonkin keep spawning. So while it might be possible to pull off a win on Razorgore, it's gonna be nasty.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.