Transmutation Mastery
Hiya , I have no idea when I can actually try to transmute something and get a proc through this . You can pick the quest up at 68 , I actually picked it up and completed at lvl 69 , can I use this now or do I have to be lvl 70 ? Not happy about this , I was totally misinformed about this some time back or would have picked it up at 68 . I asked some random lvl 70 Alchemist , who tells me all the masteries are lvl 70 and require the high lvl instances to complete in one way or another , so I had a long wait . He was either misinformed or just outright lied to me . Any info would be appreciated , I'll keep my mats until lvl 70 if I have to , would be nice to start now though:). Cheers .
Take care
The masteries can be used as soon as you get them.

And he didn't lie to you, the other two masteries require BoP drops from instances typically only runnable at 70 (Elixir Mastery requires several BM runs for instance).

Enjoy.

-kershner
Quote:The masteries can be used as soon as you get them.

And he didn't lie to you, the other two masteries require BoP drops from instances typically only runnable at 70 (Elixir Mastery requires several BM runs for instance).

Enjoy.

-kershner

Thats great , thanks a lot . All I can say he was misinformed then because it was transmutation I was asking about , but anyway , you have cleared up the confusion , it's greatly appreciated .
Take care
Doh! After the patch you will be able to switch masteries for 100g. It makes a lot more sense to pick up one of the other masteries and pay the 100g to change to transmute then it does to spend 5 primals to pick up transmute directly.
Quote:Doh! After the patch you will be able to switch masteries for 100g. It makes a lot more sense to pick up one of the other masteries and pay the 100g to change to transmute then it does to spend 5 primals to pick up transmute directly.

Doh! done it a couple of hours ago now:Pah well nm , was 4 Primals , lets hope I get a bit of luck on my first transmute tomorrow then:)
Take care