Epic item ilvl boost on PTR
15 ilvl boost to all epics -- maybe some of that Karazhan loot isn't so terrible after all.

http://www.mmo-champion.com

Not a re-itemization, just an ilvl boost, so the T4 sets are still not very good for the most part, but they are at least better.
Quote:15 ilvl boost to all epics -- maybe some of that Karazhan loot isn't so terrible after all.

http://www.mmo-champion.com

Not a re-itemization, just an ilvl boost, so the T4 sets are still not very good for the most part, but they are at least better.

It's not just an ilvl change for everything. As you can see in my post (that I was posting while you posted this thread) Stuff like

Legacy - +24 - 35 damage (8.4 DPS), +6 stam, -36 int, +40 agi, +8 AP, +1 MP/5

was rebalanced. They took off 36 int and replaced it with agi (the ilvl changed bumped it up to 40 from 36). This thing went from a pretty good hunter weapon to the new Sonic Spear.

Tier 5 was also rebalanced based on what I looked at for the hunter stuff.

Most of it was just an ilvl boost which is born out by the minor changes I worked out, but some of it was a rebalance, just not much of it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I also noted that the hybrid Druid loot that dropped in heroic instances (stuff with str/agi/sta/int/spi and +healing, primarily) was completely redone and now seems to target Druid tanking. The belt I currently use for healing is going to turn into a monster of a Bear tanking belt. Very cool for tanking ability (which the Heroics weren't too helpful for) though annoying that I'll have to find a new healing belt. Arcatraz here I come! :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:I also noted that the hybrid Druid loot that dropped in heroic instances (stuff with str/agi/sta/int/spi and +healing, primarily) was completely redone and now seems to target Druid tanking. The belt I currently use for healing is going to turn into a monster of a Bear tanking belt. Very cool for tanking ability (which the Heroics weren't too helpful for) though annoying that I'll have to find a new healing belt. Arcatraz here I come! :)
Indeed. No more "Oh, no, I didn't choose XX at this and this obscure quest and now my tanking is ruined!"

I still have to see whether the upgraded Forestheart Bracers are better than Umberhowl's, but from looking at Tree-Mender's Belt, I have high hopes.

EDIT: Meh, I guess I shouldn't have been excited.

Umberhowl's Collar
Binds when picked up
Wrist
281 Armor
+20 Strength
+10 Agility
+22 Stamina

Forestheart Bracers
Binds when picked up
Wrist
237 Armor
+18 Strength
+18 Agility
+27 Stamina
+16 Intellect

It's an upgrade, but it's not much of one.:(Ah well.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Hahahahaha, oh man there is one single piece of +spell chain in all of those raids. Look slike vinnies going to be wearing a dress again like the good old days.:D
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
And still no upgrade to the Mark of Tyranny. Really, its just stupid.
Quote:And still no upgrade to the Mark of Tyranny. Really, its just stupid.

What, like this?

[Image: WoWScrnShot_043007_070656.jpg]

Get a Depleted Badge drop + 50 Apexis Shards (BEM flying area stuff).
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:And still no upgrade to the Mark of Tyranny. Really, its just stupid.

Why would they upgrade something from a pre-TBC quest?
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:Why would they upgrade something from a pre-TBC quest?
He means an item that is similar to the Mark of Tyranny, but superior.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:What, like this?

[Image: WoWScrnShot_043007_070656.jpg]

Get a Depleted Badge drop + 50 Apexis Shards (BEM flying area stuff).

/eats hat

/starts grinding gold to purchase trinket template
Quote:/eats hat

/starts grinding gold to purchase trinket template

To be fair, it took me a long time to find that again. The Apexis Shard stuff isn't very widely known yet, and none of it seems to be on Thottbot or Wowguru yet.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
That's one trinket slot covered. Now for the other one...

Well, bear in mind that you can still use Mark of Tyranny and the new Badge of Tenacity...
Yeah, the new Badge of Tenacity is lookin' hot. BoT is better than MoT, strictly speaking. I'd pair it off with Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch for mixed damage fights, and MoT on pure physicals.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk