Stormrage: Warning, Ego Post
Tonight Cleoboltra (Priest), Liska (Druid), Ramala (Rogue), Shalandrax (Warrior), and Tahapenes (Warlock) conquered Trial of the Naaru: Mercy the day before Shattered Halls gets nerfed. This is by far the most difficult 5-man content TBC has to offer or ever will offer, considering how the massive changes in 2.1 will make all content easier, not to mention the specific nerfs to Shattered Halls in heroic mode.

Beat it on our first try.

If you're wondering why/if this is special, please follow the above link.

Go team!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
*thumps chest*
Very nice work, congrats! Have you been able to save Millhouse on Heroic Arca as well?
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Gratz. Not getting to try this before the nerfs is one of the biggest regrets of my slower play style.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Very nice work, congrats! Have you been able to save Millhouse on Heroic Arca as well?

We're very slow at getting together to try heroics<_<
This one was never attempted, though Bolty's finished it in another group.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
One of these days I'll see the inside of a heroic.

Congrats, guys.

Note for Tal: You owe me a PM...
Quote:One of these days I'll see the inside of a heroic.

Congrats, guys.

Note for Tal: You owe me a PM...

Nice one. Been trying to get a group together for this but, you know, time zones:(

Grats:)
[Image: 259402pnMDg.png]
Big UPS to you all. Congrats
[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]
You left out how we lost the add off-tank (me) and the healer (you) JUST as the last boss got killed. Then we got to run back, get summoned over and then engage the executioner before he could finish off the hostage. That was epic. :)
-TheDragoon
:wub: Bolty
:wub: Tal
:wub: TD
:wub: Quark

Lissa? Not so much! :whistling:
The error occurred on line -1.
Gratz guys, hell of an accomplishment.
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel