Random semi-humorous stuff
Why Arena PvP rules: after you've beaten some team for the nth time, they can get a bit annoyed.

[Image: wow105.jpg]

Why guild masters should never be trusted. Taken during our Trial of the Naaru: Mercy on Monday.

[Image: wow106.jpg]

Finally, Narain Soothfancy's mail after making an Arcanite Buoy for the Blue Scepter quest line. The gold value is 100g. Sorry about the repair costs.

[Image: wow107.jpg]

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Why Arena PvP rules: after you've beaten some team for the nth time, they can get a bit annoyed.

Why guild masters should never be trusted. Taken during our Trial of the Naaru: Mercy on Monday.

[Image: wow106.jpg]

Finally, Narain Soothfancy's mail after making an Arcanite Buoy for the Blue Scepter quest line. The gold value is 100g. Sorry about the repair costs.

[Image: wow107.jpg]

-Bolty

I should have screenshotted last night... :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:Why Arena PvP rules: after you've beaten some team for the nth time, they can get a bit annoyed.

This was a fear-capable class that said this, right?
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:I should have screenshotted last night... :whistling:
Why, just cause I was doing a Sebudai imitation after an Aran flame wreath wipe? :)

Quote:This was a fear-capable class that said this, right?
Yes, a Warlock who didn't like me very much, and didn't like seeing "Immune" when trying to fear you off of him...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Yes, a Warlock who didn't like me very much, and didn't like seeing "Immune" when trying to fear you off of him...

-Bolty

Yes, now I remember. He crumpled like paper because he had no stamina then tried to blame it on you:)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Why, just cause I was doing a Sebudai imitation after an Aran flame wreath wipe? :)
-Bolty

Nope, the "I think I just wet myself" comment... :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.