Help with Kara Key-Thursday May 30th 6pm server
Ok I really need to get the shadow priest(Azzlea) keyed up for Kara so I am looking for help tomorrow night hopefully around 6pm server. Starting with SLABS which will need to be a full run then if time permits just running SV and ARC just to get the key fragments so then hopefully Thursday night I will just need a BM run.

1. Azzlea(ShadowPriest) can heal if needed

ALC

Wednesday night isn't good for me, but if for some reason you aren't able to get it together for Wednesday night, I will be around Thursday evening and would be glad to help out.

EDIT: Duh VoiceMan..the thread subject did say Thursday. :P Yeah, I should be able to help. I wish my warlock was bigger, I will need to get her keyed, but I can help with Fazuul or my rogue.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Quote:Ok I really need to get the shadow priest(Azzlea) keyed up for Kara so I am looking for help tomorrow night hopefully around 6pm server. Starting with SLABS which will need to be a full run then if time permits just running SV and ARC just to get the key fragments so then hopefully Thursday night I will just need a BM run.
Unfortunately, 6PM is too early. I'm still at work by that time. If you're still needing help when I get home (7:30 server), I'm available for you.
Intolerant monkey.
Krashenk just needs BM to get keyed so I would like to get in on the BM part of the run.

I can help out with Marn or Krashenk on the other stuff (I can probably pet tank SLab if needed on Marn though Krashenk has loot in there so I would rather take him). If Taki were a bit bigger than 66 he could probably help as a healer but he's too little right now.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
If I am home from work by the time you get started I am happy to help.
I can bring the mage or the druid. I could use full runs in SV on dawn and Arcatraz on frost so if you wanted to turn them into full runs I wouldn't object (you probably don't want to though:P)

6:00pm might be a bit early for me, 7:00pm should be fine though.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
I'll see what I can do to come heal for you:)
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-