SR Lurkers SSC Attunement
To get attuned to Serpenshrine Cavern,

1) Run Heroic Slave Pens (possibly the easiest heroic in the game) to get the attunement quest
2) Kill Gruul, lewt itam (he's on farm, whatcha waiting for?)
3) Kill Nightbane in Karazhan, lewt itam (our first Lurker Kara group has him on farm)
4) Return to Heroic Slave Pens to hand in itamz

Gruul is on farm already and you're encouraged to sign up at the CA website. We can look into possible rotation of people for Nightbane to get that done, or else Lurker Run 2 makes killing Nightbane a high priority and will concentrate on him after getting past the Opera event. You only need one member of a Kara raid with the item to summon Nightbane in order to fight him.

Who needs a Heroic Slave Pens run to pick up the attunement quest?

We will be running SSC quite soon (within this month) and having Lurkers along for our first forays would be peachy keen. Especially if you've been feeling "left behind" in the raiding process, here's a good chance to get into it from the start of a new instance. Post what you need!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I would be very interested in doing Heroic Slave Pens with both Arrock and Shortbreadd.

[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]
I just need nightbane, and I need to remember to actually loot the item off gruul next time.
(1) I'm attuned. Totally cheesed it. I feel dirty.

(2) I'd be happy to help people with heroic SP runs to pick up the quest.

(3) As for the two options for getting people the loot item for Nightbane, I'm strongly in favor of having Lurker Group 2 down Nightbane. There are serious logistics problems in rotating people into Lurker Group 1. While we seem to be getting more people to sign up for Group 2, I'm still not 100% confident we can always field a team until I see what happens in the next week or two. Also, we still have a few players in the raid who play key roles who can't be replaced easily. Losing even one of those players for a week due to raid lock can seriously hinder progression for the Group 2.

An obvious issue is Group 2 doesn't have anyone who has the summoning item.

(4) What's the gear requirement for SSC? I personally would not want to do SSC unless I feel like I am properly geared for it. To really be gear ready for SSC (ant not just be attuned), we may just have to consistently visit Kara for loot every week and down as many bosses as we can, rather than taking short cuts.

[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
I would need to start with Heroic Slave Pens.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Totally up for it :-)

-Magix
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
I'm unlikely to ever run SSC, but Hykim can get into Heroic Slave Pens now and would like to give it a shot.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Bump - who needs what?

We're going to look at doing some attunement runs tonight. Please post here so we know who to extend invites to.
Quote:Bump - who needs what?

We're going to look at doing some attunement runs tonight. Please post here so we know who to extend invites to.

I'll be around tonight, would love to go to SP and get that started.

--Mav
Quote: After a lot of thought and deliberation, we’ve decided to remove the attunement requirements to enter Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep: The Eye. While many of our attunements in the Burning Crusade have been good progression checks, a few of the attunements have turned out to cause unnecessary stress on guilds either doing the content or attempting to do the content. With Black Temple and Battle for Mount Hyjal thriving, we want to encourage (rather than prevent) new guilds and raid groups to attempt Serpentshrine and TK. We are going to leave the current attunement quests in the game so that players can still engage in the challenge and the lore of those quests should they choose to. At a later point, we are considering adding a final reward step to those quests as well (that way those who have already completed them would not miss out on a *new* reward).

We’re listening to feedback from you guys constantly and your opinions are important to us. We want this game to be the best possible MMO experience for our players.

Enjoy Serpentshrine and Tempest Keep =)

(Please note: This change will go live later today -- it's not yet active)

NM.

Source