[Terenas] Dire Maul 6/7/07, 6:00ish ST
I'd like to get this done, as I'm about to hit 63 on my warlock and I just know that all the 60's that blow by me on their epic mounts in Hellfire chuckle behind their backs at me. This has resulted in many nights of crying myself to sleep, which in turn has caused my wife to make fun of me for crying about a videogame, which in turn causes me to cry more. It's a vicous circle that can only be broken by the aquisition of a mount that runs at 100% speed.

I'll be on around 7:00ish EST (5:00ST) and if GG or Octord aren't available on their warlocks but there are others who can help, I'll purchase the mats and we can blow through it.

As a side note, if you haven't done this quest before due to not having a warlock or never having the opportunity to help one do it, I'd highly recommend it. It's one of the more fun/crazy events I've encountered in the game.:)
Edit: 4pm ST, parents called and need help, dunno how long it will take.

~Frag B)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:I'd like to get this done, as I'm about to hit 63 on my warlock and I just know that all the 60's that blow by me on their epic mounts in Hellfire chuckle behind their backs at me. This has resulted in many nights of crying myself to sleep, which in turn has caused my wife to make fun of me for crying about a videogame, which in turn causes me to cry more. It's a vicous circle that can only be broken by the aquisition of a mount that runs at 100% speed.

I'll be on around 7:00ish EST (5:00ST) and if GG or Octord aren't available on their warlocks but there are others who can help, I'll purchase the mats and we can blow through it.

As a side note, if you haven't done this quest before due to not having a warlock or never having the opportunity to help one do it, I'd highly recommend it. It's one of the more fun/crazy events I've encountered in the game.:)
I would love to help (even though it would mean the end of knowing that you cry yourself to sleep at nights), but I can't make that start time unfortunately. If you still need help when I get home, give a holler. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I would love to help (even though it would mean the end of knowing that you cry yourself to sleep at nights), but I can't make that start time unfortunately. If you still need help when I get home, give a holler. :)
Let's just say that I'm not surprised that you said that.

~Frag :blush:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Let's just say that I'm not surprised that you said that.

~Frag :blush:
Hehe. Everyone knows I'm kidding on that. Now, if it had been swirly posting it, that'd be a different story.;):D
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I'd like to get this done, as I'm about to hit 63 on my warlock and I just know that all the 60's that blow by me on their epic mounts in Hellfire chuckle behind their backs at me. This has resulted in many nights of crying myself to sleep, which in turn has caused my wife to make fun of me for crying about a videogame, which in turn causes me to cry more. It's a vicous circle that can only be broken by the aquisition of a mount that runs at 100% speed.

I should be able to do this, but I've been horrible with remembering stuff lately. I've still got you in my ICQ and AIM contacts so I'm assuming you might still have me on yours. You may have to poke me on that to make sure I get online at the correct time to bring Kati along.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I was out of town last week so I was unable to help.

Did you get it done?
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Whoops, totally forgot to update this! Yes, we blew through it with 2 warlocks, 2 hunters, and a pally. It was good fun and we were ultimately successful.

Thanks for the help folks!