WARNING: Do Not touch billing page today
When I went to log into wow this morning I got "you've used all your time, buy more" message, which struck me as strange because I'm using a CC with recurring charge. I check billing page and account is active with status "pending". I tried re-doing my information and even using a different card, nothing is working. I called my CC company and they've seen no attempt from Blizzard in the past two days to bill my card (even on the 15th when they should have). I'm supposed to call blizzard billing department who, of course, is open Mon-Fri 8-5 PST. There's an automated FAQ on the line...that goes into an infinite loop.

So yah, if your account is working, but you were going to change something with your billing, it might be a good idea to stay away from the billing page just in case this is some form of global problem. I've already seen a few posts about it on the blue boards.

I'm a little bit upset at the "used car dealership" level of customer service Blizz is offering on Billing. They are running a 24x7x365 worldwide operation...with 8-5 customer service? They need to step it up... :(

q
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Apparently it's happened to everyone who's billing cycle is the 15th and 16th. Blizz has admitted there is an issue and is working on it. No ETA. I'd better get a refund for this one. My prime playing time is early AM before the family is awake. That's passed now:(
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-