For Those Who Might Need Practice
If you don't want Bolty laughing at you, you might want to practice.

For those who I laughed at: sorry. I actually am, I didn't mean to embarrass...it was just SO funny. I mean like, one of those moments when you genuinely laugh out loud, and maybe the funniest moment I've ever had in Avarice raiding.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about: we ran Naxxramas on Saturday for kicks, and to see unexplored content. After one-shotting Patchwerk, who's an absolute joke now BTW, many people got to play Frogger for the first time.

"Ok guys, don't get close to these slimes or they'll one-shot you."

"Got it."

DONG!

(res)

DONG!

(res)

DONG!

I really should have taken a screenshot. Standing at the far edge of the slimefield, looking at a field of bodies...what a fun night. :) Thanks too to some of the Terenas crew who had 60+'s on Stormrage for coming.

-Bolty

Edit: changed my spelling of Naxxramas just to make Gort happy.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I can neither confirm or deny that I've created a cloth set for NaxxFrogger. >.>
Wouldn't have missed it, thanks for having my undergeared arse along! :D

Cheers,
~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Thank you Tal, from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you.

/guffaw
The error occurred on line -1.
Quote:Thank you Tal, from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you.

/guffaw

If by my death I can amuse you, I will. You have my sword...
Man, haven't played Frogger (The non-WoW version) for... well, about a decade or so.

It all comes back though. Like riding a bike, er, even though I never managed to learn how to ride a bike.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Ha! The 2nd forum post I've seen with Bolty commenting on a throwaway remark made on the CA boards and in raid.

"I think that may be the first recorded instance of Bolty spelling the name of this place correctly. Really."
[Image: 259402pnMDg.png]
The thing about it as I discovered is thats it's like playing frogger blind if you have some weird latency going on.

On my side I ran between every single slime. People tell me on theirs they watched me just aim and actually run right into the slimes. I might think I was going crazy but my brother was in the room and was watching and said quite a few times "I thought you were safe if you didn't touch them? Why did you die.. you were as far away from them as you can be?"

So while in theory it might of been funny, and if it hadn't of happened to me I would of laughed. Instead it pissed me off because it was like trying to run through a mind field naked and blind while everyone is laughing at you and telling you that you suck.
Quote:The thing about it as I discovered is thats it's like playing frogger blind if you have some weird latency going on.

On my side I ran between every single slime. People tell me on theirs they watched me just aim and actually run right into the slimes. I might think I was going crazy but my brother was in the room and was watching and said quite a few times "I thought you were safe if you didn't touch them? Why did you die.. you were as far away from them as you can be?"

So while in theory it might of been funny, and if it hadn't of happened to me I would of laughed. Instead it pissed me off because it was like trying to run through a mind field naked and blind while everyone is laughing at you and telling you that you suck.

I'll admit is was funny as hell but only from our point of view. If it had have been me I would have been pissed as well.

Your right - to me and scorpi you looked like you were a trying to take them all on - Head first right into them but your yells were, "I'm no where near them...!" It was only funny as it was not happening to us.

You died what.... 4 or 5 times..?

Oh the repairs. ;)
Quote:So while in theory it might of been funny, and if it hadn't of happened to me I would of laughed.

Arshes, I think the important question here is: Were you wearing your OSC?

/flee
Darian Redwin - just some dude now
Quote:Arshes, I think the important question here is: Were you wearing your OSC?

/flee

She was nekkid.

/leer
Quote:She was nekkid.

/leer

I was so nekkid Tal followed me into the slimes willingly. Nothing like the feeling of slime between your toes. It's a shame I never got to craft one of those Tinfoil hats. I think thats what I needed.