Stormrage-Karazhan Tues 7/3, Fri 7/6
We are going to Kara in cooperation with our friends at House Harpell. The plan is for us to take 5 people, and they'll take 5 people. That is subject to being able to fill key roles. Garek will be leading the raid.

Please sign up in this thread, and state your availability and preferred role(s), and what day or days you're available.

Raid time is 7:15 invites, 7:35 waitlist, 7:45 first pull. (Thanks, Ruv)

Toon:
Class:
Preferred Role(s): (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal)
Day(s) available:

We don't expect people to respec for raids. We *do* expect you to be prepared, with consumables for your role.

Let's get this moving, and we will try to post a roster for Tuesday on Monday, since we're only posting this on Saturday. If you have multiple keyed toons, and are willing to come on either, please note that, and which one is preferred.

HH is doing their signups on their forum, and we will merge the signups to make a roster.

Thanks.
--Mav
Toon: Keshi
Class: Warrior (prot)
Preferred Role(s): (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal) tank
Day(s) available: Tues/Fri
--Mav
Toon: Detector
Class: Priest
Preferred Role(s): (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal) DPS
Day(s) available: All
[Image: 59312.jpg] [Image: 57268.jpg]
Toon: <span style="color:#CC66CC">Shadow<span style="color:#993399">Magix
Class: Warlock
Preferred Role(s): DPS

or

Toon: <span style="color:#FFFF00">Drexler
Class: Paladin
Preferred Role(s): Secondary Healer/RaidBufferB)

RaidLeader Choice on Toons; whatever the team needs:P

-Magix
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
Due to my main computer being fried, I will not likely be in WoW on decent machine till sometime later this week. Even then I will likely still be fixing everyting back up where I had it before, so it is not likely that I will doing any of the raids this week.
Toon: Sabramage
Class: Mage
Preferred Role(s): I'd like to tank this one
Day(s) available: Tuesday AND FRIDAY. Gabe is going to Israel on Thursday so I'm available.

May I request that we begin a dialogue about adding a third day to the schedule? I would like to see a Wed. or Thurs. so that Zynli could be with us. He's a really fine player, a good leader and a dps-er from hell.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Toon: Sabramage
Day(s) available: Tuesday

May I request that we begin a dialogue about adding a third day to the schedule? I would like to see a Wed. or Thurs. so that Zynli could be with us. He's a really fine player, a good leader and a dps-er from hell.

That's an idea, but, probably not on a holiday week....
--Mav
Toon: Arrock
Class: Warrior
Preferred Role(s): Tank
Day(s) available: Tue, Fri
[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]
Toon: Selendra
Class: Paladin
Preferred Role(s): primary heal
Day(s) available: Friday
Quote:Toon: Sabramage

Awww hell I wish I didn't have to work Tuesday. I'd love to see how that goes.
Toon: Lightlady
Class: Priest
Preferred Role(s): secondary heal
[Image: 526570sDGCk.png]
[Image: 1352309oVlWE.png]
Toon: Trophy
Class: Drood
Preferred Role(s): secondary healer (tree)
Quote:That's an idea, but, probably not on a holiday week....

Very understandable. Zynli, who may not be well known to the HH-ers and even some people here, brought so much to our first runs. Definite RL potential! And i do want to make at least two nights a week - Friday usually being out.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Zyn... hmm... just plain awesome B) I would happily raid with him again, or give up my dps spot to him...

When can Zyn come out to play?? :unsure:

-Magix
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
Quote:Very understandable. Zynli, who may not be well known to the HH-ers and even some people here, brought so much to our first runs. Definite RL potential! And i do want to make at least two nights a week - Friday usually being out.

Here's the basic set-up on days:
Thursday / Saturday / Monday - Avarice raids.
Sunday - Day off for most folks.
That leaves Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday as potential days. I'm personally wary of filling up the week with raids. Zynli's my bud, so while I'd rather not raid all three days, we could rotate the days around from week to week. Just throwing ideas out there.
Rosters:

I tried to waitlist folks I hadn't hit up for a waitlist before while still getting the raid balanced. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know and I'll see what I can work out.

Tuesday:
Keshi
Detector
Trophy
Lightlady
Sabramage
Bakaar (me)
Killion
Before
Wroah
Lakrista

Waitlist - Shadowmagix, Arrock, Aviel

Friday:
Selendra
Shadowmagix
Keshi
Detector
Arrock
Dazkara (me)
Dazan
Lakrista
Aviel
Killion

Waitlist - Lightlady, Sabramage
Quote:Rosters:

Tuesday:
Sabramage

Waitlist - Shadowmagix, Arrock, Aviel

Friday:

Waitlist - Lightlady, Sabramage

Nothing worse when setting up a roster than to have an arrogant SOB of a GM step in and steal one of your DPS'ers. I'm gonna need Sabra for HH/LL Kara1 this week if thats okay with you Garek. It looks like you have good dps on the waitlist to take her place. Please let me know if this causes any issues - I'm sorry for the short notice.
Quote:Nothing worse when setting up a roster than to have an arrogant SOB of a GM step in and steal one of your DPS'ers. I'm gonna need Sabra for HH/LL Kara1 this week if thats okay with you Garek. It looks like you have good dps on the waitlist to take her place. Please let me know if this causes any issues - I'm sorry for the short notice.

Stoled me mage! You can only have her if you promise to get her some goodies while you're in there. :D
Quote:Stoled me mage! You can only have her if you promise to get her some goodies while you're in there. :D

She'll only have conjured bread and water and she'll LIKE it. >.>
Quote:She'll only have conjured bread and water and she'll LIKE it. >.>

You forgot to mention that she will also have to make those herself....