Stormrage-Karazhan Tues 7/17, Fri 7/20
Ok, we got 4 bosses down last week, and assured Curator that his time is coming soon.

We are going to Kara in cooperation with our friends at House Harpell. The plan is for us to take 5 people, and they'll take 5 people. That is subject to being able to fill key roles. Garek will be leading the raid.

Please sign up in this thread, and state your availability and preferred role(s), and what day or days you're available.

Raid time is 7:15 invites, 7:35 waitlist, 7:45 first pull. (Thanks, Ruv)

Toon:
Class:
Preferred Role(s): (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal)
Day(s) available:

We don't expect people to respec for raids. We *do* expect you to be prepared, with consumables for your role.

If you have multiple keyed toons, and are willing to come on either, please note that, and which one is preferred.

HH is doing their signups on their forum, and we will merge the signups to make a roster.

Thanks.
--Mav
Toon: Keshi
Class: Warrior
Preferred Role(s): (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal) tank
Day(s) available: Tues/Fri

--Mav

Toon: Zynli ( Im Baaaaack)

Class: Rogue, Technically. Although I prefer the term "Speed Bump" for when I pull aggro on Skeletal Waiters .

Preferred Role(s): Substandard Combat Rogue DPS and professional Prayer of Mending/ Battle Shout Wh0re.

Day(s) available: Any and All -- Roster this thing bro and lets drop some bosses!

Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Toon: Taunshu
Class: Hunter BM
Preferred Role(s): DPS
Toon: Detector
Class: Priest
Day(s) available: Tuesday, Friday
[Image: 59312.jpg] [Image: 57268.jpg]
Toon: <span style="color:#CC66CC">Shadow<span style="color:#993399">Magix
Class: Warlock

or

Toon: <span style="color:#FFFF00">Drexler
Class: Paladin
Preferred Role(s): Secondary Healer/RaidBufferB)

RaidLeader Choice on Toons; whatever the team needs:P

-Magix
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
Toon: Lightlady
Class: Holy Priest
Preferred Role(s): (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal) heal, heal, heal
Day(s) available: All
[Image: 526570sDGCk.png]
[Image: 1352309oVlWE.png]
Toon: Hykim
Class: Druid (Moonkin)
Preferred Role: DPS/Secondary Heal
Days Available: Tues/Fri

I may be as late as 8:00.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Toon: Arrock
Class: Warrior
Preferred Role(s): Tank
Day(s) available: Tues, Fri

(If arrock isn't needed and more melee dps is wanted I bring Shorty)
Toon: Shortbreadd
Class: Combat Rogue
Preferred Role(s): Dps
Day(s) available: Tues, Fri
[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]

Toon: Sabramage
Class: I have class, sure!
Day(s) available: Tuesday and the early parts on Friday. Gabe comes back from Israel that night, so I would want to log by 9. If that's not of interest for Friday, please don't WL me.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Toon: <span style="color:#996633">Gerdts
Class: <span style="color:#996633">Warrior
Preferred Role(s): <span style="color:#FF0000">DPS
Day(s) available: Tuesday, Friday

[Image: 630970etdCq.png]
Had a whole lot of signups this week! I tried to minimize the multiple waitlists, but couldn't get 'em all and maintain class balance.

Tuesday:
Lightlady
Drexler
Keshi
Detector
Zynli
Taunshu
Before
Lakrista
Vinkara
Bakaar

Waitlist: Hykim, Shortbreadd, Gerdts

Friday:
Detector
Hykim
Arrock
Keshi
Drexler
Dazkara
Killion
Dazan
Vinkara
Lakrista

Waitlist: <strike>Zynli</strike>, Taunshu, Lightlady, Gerdts, Before, Aviel
Hi, Garek:

Please take me off the waitlist for tonight. I'd rather hang loose. Looks like a fun line up and I wish you all the best.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Hi, Garek:

Please take me off the waitlist for tonight. I'd rather hang loose. Looks like a fun line up and I wish you all the best.

Done. Sorry I couldn't fit you in somewhere, there was a glut of folks this week. :/
Garek,

<strike>Please waitlist me due to my friend's flight delay. They were suppose to get in earlier today but got delayed due to weather.:(I will get on when I get home.</strike>

update -- flight got delayed again and now it suppose to arrive around 9:50 tonight. Will have to leave early to pick them up. Keep you posted

update 2 -- flight en route. ETA 9:00 PM. Looks like I'm going to miss ythis one tonight.

-Lightlady
[Image: 526570sDGCk.png]
[Image: 1352309oVlWE.png]
Garek, I'm afraid I'm out for tonight. I might be on sometime after 8:30 or 9, but, with my wife getting home and other stuff going on, I won't be raid-tank capable. Sorry. Thankfully, you have the waitlist to do the job. Good luck!

I'll try to be available next week, but I can't guarantee anything. Probably be the first full week of August before I'm back to being able to plan ahead well.
--Mav
Quote:Garek, I'm afraid I'm out for tonight. I might be on sometime after 8:30 or 9, but, with my wife getting home and other stuff going on, I won't be raid-tank capable. Sorry. Thankfully, you have the waitlist to do the job. Good luck!

I'll try to be available next week, but I can't guarantee anything. Probably be the first full week of August before I'm back to being able to plan ahead well.

Certainly. I'll roster Bakaar instead so we've got enough tanks and add in Lightlady from the waitlist to cover healers.