For those running SWStats
Despite using SWStats for however long now, I just found out this morning something I've been wanting to do for a long time with it. Under the visual tab, you'll find "Frame text" next to the "change" button. Change that and instead of having the little number in the title bar of the main window, you can set it to actually say what data is being tracked on that tab. For instance, instead of a 1 there, you can have it say Damage Done instead.

How long have I been saying I wanted to be able to do that and how long has that button actually been there and made me say "What frame text does that change", but never actually changed it before. *sigh* I R n00b. But, since it took me this long to figure it out, I figured someone else may want to know about it too. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I R n00b.

I R n00b 2.
In this category, does anyone know how to do more advanced filters on the SW Log? You can set it so it only displays info where the target is <name> or the source is <name>. However, you can only do one filter at a time and I want to run two - target = me or source = me.
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
Quote:In this category, does anyone know how to do more advanced filters on the SW Log? You can set it so it only displays info where the target is <name> or the source is <name>. However, you can only do one filter at a time and I want to run two - target = me or source = me.
Can you set up two tabs, then, and just change the stats filter for each tab? SWStats lets you control the number of tabs you can have...I think it's unlimited, now.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Can you set up two tabs, then, and just change the stats filter for each tab? SWStats lets you control the number of tabs you can have...I think it's unlimited, now.

-Bolty
It's 20 tabs for SWStats.
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I R n00b 2.
I R n00b 3. >.<

Thanks to Treesh for pointing this out.:blush:
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Quote:Can you set up two tabs, then, and just change the stats filter for each tab? SWStats lets you control the number of tabs you can have...I think it's unlimited, now.

-Bolty
Are you referring to normal SW Stats? I'm talking about the combat log replacement, SW Log. I didn't see any tab options for the log. As far as I can tell, the only text command for the log is /swl fs # for fontsize. Was hoping someone knew some scret voodoo to do other things:(
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Quote:Are you referring to normal SW Stats? I'm talking about the combat log replacement, SW Log. I didn't see any tab options for the log. As far as I can tell, the only text command for the log is /swl fs # for fontsize. Was hoping someone knew some scret voodoo to do other things:(
I didn't like the SW Unilog so I took that part out. Sorry I can't help you on that.
Intolerant monkey.
I've found something that is close to what I wanted. You can use a spin on the classic OR operand || for filtering. So, for a specific fight you can do dual-filter by setting both source and target to something like 'Nightbane|Sahua'.

I like the Unilog because I can search for things easily. Like, when I died on Nightbane during an air->ground transition. I searched for parries and found 3 within 3 seconds making him attack me 4 times in 5 seconds for about 17,000 damage:o
Quote:I like the Unilog because I can search for things easily. Like, when I died on Nightbane during an air->ground transition. I searched for parries and found 3 within 3 seconds making him attack me 4 times in 5 seconds for about 17,000 damage:o

Or you could use Recount's Death Note section for this:)
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:Or you could use Recount's Death Note section for this:)

The mod "Expiration" is also a great tracker for, why did player X die? You just use /expiration report Playerx. Available from http://files.wowace.com/