How to tank
I'm occasionally asked "How can I tank better?", well I think I found the answer:

Triangles

Last 3 minutes, have at.
~Frag :D
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:I'm occasionally asked "How can I tank better?", well I think I found the answer:

Triangles

Last 3 minutes, have at.

That games pretty sick. I didn't look at the time, any my wife erased my score when she tried it after me, but I'm sure it was over 1 minute, but under 2 minutes.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:

That games pretty sick. I didn't look at the time, any my wife erased my score when she tried it after me, but I'm sure it was over 1 minute, but under 2 minutes.

3:35! =)
WWBBD?
15 seconds. I hate this game :angry:
3:24. Weird game.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
First try: 3 seconds. I thought I had to capture as many triangles as possible...

Second try: less than a minute. The rotation totally got me.

Third and fourth tries: Got pwned in the rotations.

Best try: 2:48.

Nice little game. In Spain you have to pass a coordination test for driving that has you doing something similar. You have to control 2 little balls on 2 screens, one with each hand, and try to keep it inside a "road" (Think Atari 2600 graphics, a "road" seen from the top... you get the idea). Mouse + keys is an interesting combo, and I guess I get your point about tanking;)

Funny little game.
Thanks for the link Frag:)

My best so far is 2:23. Nothing exceptional, but it was definitely a fun challenge.

Cheers,

Munk
I wish I had that drug ("Substance D?") from A Scanner Darkly so I could dominate this game.
--Mith

I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Jack London
First attempt: 1:02. Thank God I let my pet tank.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:I'm occasionally asked "How can I tank better?", well I think I found the answer:

Triangles

Last 3 minutes, have at.

So I tried doing what I normally do when tanking which is watch TV until I hear that Bolty has died meaning I need to pick up whatever he didn't tank. To my surprise I realized it was a solo event and that I had lost 20 seconds in. So I did what any self respecting warrior would do.

I blamed the healer.
Quote:I blamed the healer.

Warriors everywhere, take note! THIS is exactly how you handle a "crisis of hitpoints"!

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.