Good bye (for now)
My life has been going nowhere lately and playing wow certainly isn't helping matters. That being the case, I've decided to cancel my account and hopefully focus on getting my life back in order.

I'll miss playing with all of you and wish you the best of luck with new content and old. I'll drop in on TS from time to time to say hi and see how things are going.

Oh, and for the record, Mages > Warlocks. That is all.

cheers
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Quote:My life has been going nowhere lately and playing wow certainly isn't helping matters. That being the case, I've decided to cancel my account and hopefully focus on getting my life back in order.

I'll miss playing with all of you and wish you the best of luck with new content and old. I'll drop in on TS from time to time to say hi and see how things are going.

Oh, and for the record, Mages > Warlocks. That is all.

cheers

Good luck with getting life going again. We'll be happy to see you whenever you come around again.
--Mav
We'll miss you, Frost.

Hope things perk up for you.
~Us :wub:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Good luck in getting your personal life back in order. Hopefully things will turn around soon so you can come back to us. :)

D

You'll be missed Frost.

Hopefully we'll see you back in game sometime soon, but get that ship of yours righted first.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory

You will be missed. Real life first, always.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Take care Frost. Your friendly and helpful demeanor will certainly be missed.

Hope you can find what you need in your life.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Best of luck and take care. You will be missed.
Take care and good luck. I'd like to be in your first run when you get things in order.
[Image: sig-596799.jpg]
*hugs*

Take care of yourself, please.
Intolerant monkey.
Best of luck, Frost.

If you ever feel you're able, once things are better, we'd be glad to have you back.

-Jester
Ack, FROST! I completely understand bud. My last 4 month hiatus was because I'd let wow allow me to completely screw up my life and work. Wish you the best bud, and at leasdt hit me up on the forums!!!
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Best of luck -- it's been a pleasure, and hopefully you can return when you get things sorted out.
I hope the time away helps you get things straightened out. Good luck in your real life endeavors. Keep in mind that a lot of the Lurkers are in the same line of work, so check in on them if you need help in that way. Check in on us all anyway. We'll miss you.

<3 Shiki

PS: /agree Mages > Warlocks XD
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Cool, more mage lootz for me.....now if i can just get rid of Yuri...and Cas..........................

oh, and by the way take care dude, i'll keep the mage light shining in the window in antisipation of your return.

Mist........yeah, Mages RULE!!:w00t:
You will be missed frost. Have to take care of RL first though:)

[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-