Stormrage - Ramparts - 8-5-07 11:00 am
ok - this will be my 4th time in an instance, but at last I am ready to do this one for credit.

Zumagima needs to go to Ramparts!
11:00 am server time Sunday 8/5

Several folks expressed interest - some with chars that need it - and some for fun. It sounded possible that we might have enough for 2 groups.

Folks in my group need to know this is my 4th time in an instance, but fortunately my 3rd time in an instance was when I got to join along in Ramparts! So this will be the first instance that I have seen a second time - but that does not mean I will remember much! First itme was tons of fun, but went by so fast. I play alone 99% of the time, have tons to learn about group play - and welcome suggestons and tips. It will take me a few fights to pick up some on the pace as my solo play is slow, and I will probably do stupid things - like have my VW go beat up on the poor lambs and so forth untill I settle down. It should be TONS of fun though - and if you help me get properly trained a little I will be ready for lot of fun partys when this gal gets to 70!

Thanks!

-Magi
Neither Sabrarogue nor Sabraelf need Ramparts, so I am offering either of them as alternates. Of course I want to see those with quests get priority.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Character options from me are,

-Andar (warrior) for tanking. Could use a sword drop in there.
-Myrrian (holy priest) healing. No real need in there, but could use a robe drop in Blood Furnace.
-Shadrack (60 rogue noob). No quests yet, but could use the rep (for his JC) and hope for some drops since he rarely gets more than BOE pass-me-downs.
I should be able to help on this (as long as I don't confuse my timezones).

I've got:

L60 Prot Warrior (Gnolack)
L60 Feral Druid (Taranna)
L62 Prot Pally (Balador)

At least I think that is how they are all currently spec'd, some of them may not have talent points spent. I could heal it on the druid or paladin or tank it with any of them, willing to do whatever if I'm needed.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I can bring either a level 67 feral druid or a level 60 hunter, or a level 70 sorta-healer if we're short on that.

No real need for quests on any of them, I'm just tagging along.:)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:I should be able to help on this (as long as I don't confuse my timezones).

I've got:

L60 Prot Warrior (Gnolack)
L60 Feral Druid (Taranna)
L62 Prot Pally (Balador)

At least I think that is how they are all currently spec'd, some of them may not have talent points spent. I could heal it on the druid or paladin or tank it with any of them, willing to do whatever if I'm needed.

Oh woot!!! Now remember GG, that's Eastern Time, not Central;)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!