Stormrage: Holy Cow He's Legal!
No I'm not talking about that geezer Bolty. I'm talking about our very own shadowpriest Pen who turned 18 today!

Happy Birthday! I'd buy you a stack of drinks in game but unluckily the servers are down! Oh well. Better luck next year!
He ain't legal in Texas yet.:)

You can drive, vote and shoot, but no beer!

Uh, the drive, vote, shoot and drink beer should all be done separately, although it is somewhat of a tradition to mix and match.

But I digress. Happy 18th!
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Servers are up, you have no choice, you must buy him beer!
Shadowpriest that went back to his roots:Phe be Holy... again :w00t:

and, a virtual beer, I can do too!

Happy Birthday Son!!!

-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
lol, thanks =)
[Image: 59312.jpg] [Image: 57268.jpg]
Quote:Happy Birthday! I'd buy you a stack of drinks in game but unluckily the servers are down! Oh well. Better luck next year!
Wouldn't you be contributing to the corruption of an underage person? They put people away for that stuff!

Grats Pen!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Wouldn't you be contributing to the corruption of an underage person? They put people away for that stuff!

I'm already facing charges on that score just for being in charge of you monkeys.