Stormrage - Dire Maul 9/2/07

Well, at last I think I have everything all ready. Thanks to many folks for sending and making me stuff, for getting me into and through and out of Scholomance.

Now for Dire Maul. I have never been there before but am looking forward to my first visit. I can start anytime after about 1 pm server time, Sunday the 2nd. How about a starting time of 2 pm - and we can change it if not enough folks can make it then.

I have to go by the bank and get my goddies before starting - and figure out excately where this is so I go to the right place! Who wants to go with me? I should be on by 1:30 server time if anyone wants to finalize plans then.

I am sure looking forward to this! Please someome be sure to check with me before we go in there to make sure that I have all 4 items that I need to bring! An imp in a jar, a stone that recharges components, the book with directions and the parchment! And a lot of soul shards! I can just see me getting there and missing one thing:)

looking forward to the trip!

-Magi-
Magi you can count on me. I'm not sure who I'll bring, but I'll be there. Probably with LaMage.

Dire Maul is in Feralas right off the main road. You can fly to Feathermoon and ride over, avoiding the Horde outpost there, called Camp Morache, or you can go to Thalanaar and ride from there. Let me know if you don't have the flight points. I'll meet you in Gadg and get you up there.

We will be going to Dire Maul West, but we will meet you at the little broken pavillion to the right of the road into Dire Maul.

Map of Feralas

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I can probably bring one of my 60-62 toons to help out if you need it. I've done this event a toon horde side since my horde lock has all the stuff and I really enjoy it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I have sevral toons to go with depending on what the need is for a balance (tank/healing/DPS).
Quote:Now for Dire Maul. I have never been there before but am looking forward to my first visit. I can start anytime after about 1 pm server time, Sunday the 2nd. How about a starting time of 2 pm - and we can change it if not enough folks can make it then.

I have Arena PvP at 1pm - theoretically I should be done with my 10 games by 2pm and would love to come. It may stretch past 2pm for a little bit. I have tank or healer available.
Quote:I have Arena PvP at 1pm - theoretically I should be done with my 10 games by 2pm and would love to come. It may stretch past 2pm for a little bit. I have tank or healer available.

Fire mage or Keshi available if needed. I'll be around.
--Mav