Uldaman, 9/7 at 8:00
Angelique needs to make a complete run through Uldaman. Since LolNaxx has been cancelled, looking for 4 others to make the trek through.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I need to run through uldaman with my mage. I'll see if I'm free. I should be for a couple of hours. Will let you know. :)

Edit: I will not be able to make it. My wife already scheduled a plan for me. Good luck in there.
[Image: 526570sDGCk.png]
[Image: 1352309oVlWE.png]
Quote:Angelique needs to make a complete run through Uldaman. Since LolNaxx has been cancelled, looking for 4 others to make the trek through.

The wife has signed me up for a family event friday night - dunno if I'll be back by 8pm for certain.
I should be available Friday. I have Delecti at level 43 (warlock) so he's even sort of level appropriate.

I can also supply cheese in varying grades of sharpness.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I might be able to bring Tima for this.
He's not prepped but Gnolan is like L42 or so and could go. I think I've got a 37 hunter or rogue as well (though the hunter is bizarre I'm leveling her has a melee hunter just because). I'm on the bench for Gruul on Terenas (just my time to sit one out based on the attendance lists) which would start at 10 stormrage time. But if they need me for that and this run isn't done I would bail to help the raid.

No guarantees but I'll see about being around to help.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.