Terenas - Uldaman
After some discussion in guild chat, it turns out that quite a few folks have either never seen uldaman, never done it with a mostly level appropriate group and/or have never even seen the last boss, I'm looking to get a run going soon, as in possibly tomorrow if that works for folks. I'm taking in Mistake and GG is taking in Girlyman. Signup if interested, even if tomorrow doesn't work for you. Give another time that may work for you if you're interested and have a character that's relatively level appropriate. The last boss in the place is 47, so between 43 and 50 (preferably closer to 44-45) is what I consider level appropriate. If we've got a couple slightly higher, that'll be fine too. I just wanted to give a range on what I would consider level appropriate for this instance, but it's not a hard and fast rule.;)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:After some discussion in guild chat, it turns out that quite a few folks have either never seen uldaman, never done it with a mostly level appropriate group and/or have never even seen the last boss, I'm looking to get a run going soon, as in possibly tomorrow if that works for folks. I'm taking in Mistake and GG is taking in Girlyman. Signup if interested, even if tomorrow doesn't work for you. Give another time that may work for you if you're interested and have a character that's relatively level appropriate. The last boss in the place is 47, so between 43 and 50 (preferably closer to 44-45) is what I consider level appropriate. If we've got a couple slightly higher, that'll be fine too. I just wanted to give a range on what I would consider level appropriate for this instance, but it's not a hard and fast rule.;)

Hmm. I think Tynaria and Monorae are interested, but are still only level 39. :(

Meltok could go again, I suppose, as I've only seen it in a zerg with Mogo. (Thanks, Treesh!:))
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
The closest I have are a hunter at 35 (I think) and a rogue at 55. I could help out with Koso the rogue if you need a filler that isn't too high up (although she's pretty twinked out with the weapons: Fiery Shadowblade and Fiery Julie's Dagger).
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Would go with Druid, but think Im only 36 too. Been wanting to go in there for Enchanting training but I may need to be 40 to get it anyway.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:Would go with Druid, but think Im only 36 too. Been wanting to go in there for Enchanting training but I may need to be 40 to get it anyway.

It's lvl 35 for getting 300 enchanting (and a skill of 225 I think) or a visit to Shatt.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:It's lvl 35 for getting 300 enchanting (and a skill of 225 I think) or a visit to Shatt.

-WimpySmurf
Should be skill 200/225 to get the next level. The only exceptions I know of are Fishing, Cooking, and First Aid which all have quests that require 225/225 and level 35 to train the Artisan level. (I think those are right.)
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Quote:After some discussion in guild chat, it turns out that quite a few folks have either never seen uldaman, never done it with a mostly level appropriate group and/or have never even seen the last boss, I'm looking to get a run going soon, as in possibly tomorrow if that works for folks. I'm taking in Mistake and GG is taking in Girlyman. Signup if interested, even if tomorrow doesn't work for you. Give another time that may work for you if you're interested and have a character that's relatively level appropriate. The last boss in the place is 47, so between 43 and 50 (preferably closer to 44-45) is what I consider level appropriate. If we've got a couple slightly higher, that'll be fine too. I just wanted to give a range on what I would consider level appropriate for this instance, but it's not a hard and fast rule.;)

Ines is a lv. 51 mage, so on the high end, but I hope that's okay. I'd love to go see it at level.

-Jester
I've got the 38 druid and the 50 pally.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.