Introduce Yourself Here!
Yak is a RL friend of me and Pop, and Sak and Gum too.
He is a casual player and I think a good fit for Lurkers.

Thanks
Vii
Ziig (Warrior) - Ako (Hunter) - Amo (Paladin) - Ziade (Monk) - Ziag (DK)
Hiya, fixing to transfer either a lv70 hunter or 73 holy pally to stormrage, was wondering if i could get an invite to the guild? Will also be starteing a Dk ( have lvl 80 on thunderhorn)
Quote:Hiya, fixing to transfer either a lv70 hunter or 73 holy pally to stormrage, was wondering if i could get an invite to the guild? Will also be starteing a Dk ( have lvl 80 on thunderhorn)

Sure. Here is a list of officers who should be around - whisper any one of them and say who you are and they can drop you an invite:

Shalandrax (me)
Tahapenes (Lissa)
Lochnar (LochnarITB)
Yeko (Zynli)
Hykim (Bun-Bun)
Quote:Sure. Here is a list of officers who should be around - whisper any one of them and say who you are and they can drop you an invite:

Shalandrax (me)
Tahapenes (Lissa)
Lochnar (LochnarITB)
Yeko (Zynli)
Hykim (Bun-Bun)

I dont do invites, Im above them. k. thnx!

....Oh alright Ill invite.

-Z
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Hi there,

My name is Sion and I'm a friend of Kira's. My main characters name is Deadraiser. I just moved over to Terenas and I'm hoping to have a good time playing and raiding with your guild. I hope to talk to more members soon get to know you all.

P.S.-I'm told I need access to the forums ;)

Sionyde

You've got it now. -- Mav
Inga will vouch for him! : )
Dianotosa 85 Druid
Kirayla 85 Hunter
Bubblegirl 85 Paladin
Linnara 85 Priest
Solasha 85 Warlock
Lucindia 82 Mage
Kirrily 81 Shaman
Hello, I am new, I play wow for the most part, but have played and been a fan of Blizzard games for years playing every games since Warcraft 2. I currently have my characters on Kel'thuzad, but am preparing to move both my 80's to Stormrage. The reason for this is mostly to be able to play with my brother, Gregorius. In case this is of interest to any of you, i do pve for the most part, though i do have some pvp expirence (mostly from being on a pvp server.) To this point I have done everything but drake up runs of OS and Malygos, (though my rogue has a 10 man key.) I hope to greet you all soon on Stormrage and having some fun with my bro and all of you.
Quote:Hello, I am new, I play wow for the most part, but have played and been a fan of Blizzard games for years playing every games since Warcraft 2. I currently have my characters on Kel'thuzad, but am preparing to move both my 80's to Stormrage. The reason for this is mostly to be able to play with my brother, Gregorius. In case this is of interest to any of you, i do pve for the most part, though i do have some pvp expirence (mostly from being on a pvp server.) To this point I have done everything but drake up runs of OS and Malygos, (though my rogue has a 10 man key.) I hope to greet you all soon on Stormrage and having some fun with my bro and all of you.

Welcome aboard the crazy train. Mind Tal he bites.
Consider this a reintroduction.

I've started a DK named Hinome on Stormrage.
Terenas Characters:
Hinome
Draelozia
Rogherr
Quote:Consider this a reintroduction.

I've started a DK named Hinome on Stormrage.

Hi GojuKaine - didya get invited o'er on Stormrage yet?
Quote:Hi GojuKaine - didya get invited o'er on Stormrage yet?

Yeah if you didn't and you see me on Terenas when you are on, poke me. I have strange and mysterious powers on Stormrage too. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Yeah if you didn't and you see me on Terenas when you are on, poke me. I have strange and mysterious powers on Stormrage too. :)

Ah, I should have you guild my alliance druid on SR sometime. :)
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Quote:Ah, I should have you guild my alliance druid on SR sometime. :)

I can do that. TD can as well. Just as an FYI for Terenas folks that might have toons on SR and vice versa. If you play mostly on SR but want to guild a toon on Terenas you can still poke TD or I if you see us on Stormrage.

Of course there is almost always an officer online for Terenas Lurkers since we have them living in all 4 US timezones, Australia, and one in England now. So you can always do a /who Lurkers whisper anyone and ask them if they can point you to an officer.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I'd just like to give a shout out to Gracile, who I am bugging for an invite to Lurkers Terenas right now as Ryllynyth. :P
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]

HI

I think this is the oldest introduction you have ever had. I have been a guild member for I think 3 years now!
I had had my hunter kaje siting in the guild for a while, and my prist used to be named Zinli, but Yeko borrowed himfor a little while, and I had to rename him when we moved him back.

but anyway I look forward to raiding with you all!

Mark
Vetter 79
Hai Kaje!

Glad to have you back, sir.

-Z

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Hi, I'm new here. I came from the SS Free. I hope to be a active member of this community.
Quote:Hi, I'm new here. I came from the SS Free. I hope to be a active member of this community.

Okay so this might not be the appropriate place to do this, but regardless...

First off, welcome to the forums but as far as I'm concerned it isn't with open arms. I don't really understand why you're linking some other boards in what conceivably should be your first post you make here.

Second, and this is really the most important issue, is that the only posts Ive seen here from you are two posts that are blatantly requesting things and almost demanding changes to be instituted to suit you within the first 72 hours of you even registering here. You haven't even made a point to try and contribute to our community before you're trying to change the way we have decided to do things. Being a little more polite instead of seemingly clueless/ignorant would go far towards having your opinions heard. I wouldn't expect any of your proposed changes to be implemented.

There is something to be said about your utter lack of etiquette and respect. Dont come into someone elses home and ask for them to change things to make you more comfortable, with a site that has been around as long LL.com, its not gonna happen. Demanding things from the moderators here and the long time members is going to be met with nothing but laughter and spite, because as far as we're concerned -- if it aint broke, dont fix it.

Good luck settling in here, but if this type of behavior continues I dont see you being here for any amount of measurable time, because we wont put up with it.

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:Okay so this might not be the appropriate place to do this, but regardless...

First off, welcome to the forums but as far as I'm concerned it isn't with open arms. I don't really understand why you're linking some other boards in what conceivably should be your first post you make here.

Second, and this is really the most important issue, is that the only posts Ive seen here from you are two posts that are blatantly requesting things and almost demanding changes to be instituted to suit you within the first 72 hours of you even registering here. You haven't even made a point to try and contribute to our community before you're trying to change the way we have decided to do things. Being a little more polite instead of seemingly clueless/ignorant would go far towards having your opinions heard. I wouldn't expect any of your proposed changes to be implemented.

There is something to be said about your utter lack of etiquette and respect. Dont come into someone elses home and ask for them to change things to make you more comfortable, with a site that has been around as long LL.com, its not gonna happen. Demanding things from the moderators here and the long time members is going to be met with nothing but laughter and spite, because as far as we're concerned -- if it aint broke, dont fix it.

Good luck settling in here, but if this type of behavior continues I dont see you being here for any amount of measurable time, because we wont put up with it.

I was just trying to improve the board.
Quote:I was just trying to improve the board.
The quickest way for you to do that is to remove yourself from these fora and go back to your hole.
Intolerant monkey.