Need Help Naming a Guild?
Quote:I happen to know such a guild.
Excellent. Do you take Dwarf Priests?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Way back in the mists of time, when our small guild of ex-Diablo2 players was merging with another small guild so that we would have a balanced groups for 5 mans (they had priests! two of them!), we went through the longest most-drawn out brainstorming session known to mankind to select a new guild name. (They were suggesting names on their forums, we were suggesting names on ours, and I was relaying them back and forth).

We eventually settled on "Soulbound" as a compromise name that everyone could support, but we had a few amusing alternative suggestions:

Cupcake Bunnies of Doom
Insolent Sparklebunnies of Malyce
Stratholme Homeowners Association
Booty Bay Surf Club

I've used the Surf Club name for a Horde alt guild, but I still harbour a dream of creating a more active guild with that name.:)

Chris
My warrior used to be the guild master of the Stormrage sect of <Ni Hao>, however I restored the ownership to the rightful overlord a month later when he came started playing his alt in the guild. Now my lowbie druid currently resides there.
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Quote:My warrior used to be the guild master of the Stormrage sect of <Ni Hao>, however I restored the ownership to the rightful overlord a month later when he came started playing his alt in the guild. Now my lowbie druid currently resides there.

And IIRC, Skan is the overlord... :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
The huge nerd in me always thought it would be neat to have a guild named <HTML>. :blush:
Quote:
Quote:<Tal's Minion>
I endorse this.

-Bolty

Fixed.
Quote:Stratholme Homeowners Association

LOVE IT.
Once again, I must suggest:

<Horde of the Horde>
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:And IIRC, Skan is the overlord... :whistling:

No, but he does have his priest in it. The overlord is a CM hunter who's currently retired from raiding.

My guild titles I helped come up with that I'm fairly proud of
<Questionable Intent>
<Deviant Agenda>
Currently enjoying liberating the land of Sanctuary

[Image: arethor.jpg]
Stormrage - US (Inactive)
Quote:The huge nerd in me always thought it would be neat to have a guild named <HTML>. :blush:

You'd have no trouble tagging mobs.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:You'd have no trouble tagging mobs.

Ooooh bad Bun. No cookie!

:blush:
Quote:Ooooh bad Bun. No cookie!

:blush:

C'mon, that one had style.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Quote:C'mon, that one had style.

Nah too scripted the way you popped-up.
Quote:Nah too scripted the way you popped-up.

That's not fair. I'm being framed!
------
WoW PC's of significance
Quote:That's not fair. I'm being framed!

I think you're feeding me a line.
Quote:I think you're feeding me a line.

Nah, I'm paying you under the table.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Quote:Nah, I'm paying you under the table.
*many hugs to you nutjobs* :wub:
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Nah, I'm paying you under the table.

You have to always speak in code. Its almost like you're speaking another language!
Quote:You have to always speak in code. Its almost like you're speaking another language!

I just haven't had my Java yet. When I do we'll be on the same page, and I'll be in my element.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Quote:I just haven't had my Java yet. When I do we'll be on the same page, and I'll be in my element.

This is a conversation that has certainly gone off the Rails.