2.3 Auction House mod?
The traditional version of auctioneer became permanently dead in 2.3, it's not going to be updated.

The "new" version of auctioneer has never worked well for me and even the latest builds don't work at all for me in 2.3.

Are there any addons out that provide basic auction-house functionality in 2.3? I mostly just want to be able to use the new once-every-15-minutes AH scan, any sort of straightforward data recording would be nice too.
Hi,

Quote:Are there any addons out that provide basic auction-house functionality in 2.3?
I had some problems with auctioneer and 2.3. I downloaded AuctioneerAdvancedSuite-5.0.PRE.2477.zip and auctioneerpack-4.0.5.zip. I deleted all the auctioneer add ons, then installed the 4.0.5, then the 5.0. Since then, everything seems to work fine.

I realize that that does not really answer your question, but it may be a viable work around. Good luck.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:The traditional version of auctioneer became permanently dead in 2.3, it's not going to be updated.

The "new" version of auctioneer has never worked well for me and even the latest builds don't work at all for me in 2.3.

Are there any addons out that provide basic auction-house functionality in 2.3? I mostly just want to be able to use the new once-every-15-minutes AH scan, any sort of straightforward data recording would be nice too.

See this link:
WoW Forums

They disabled that "Full AH scan" until a future patch
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Quote:See this link:
WoW Forums

They disabled that "Full AH scan" until a future patch

Also, judging from the perl/SVN script I use to autoupdate (under OSX), updates are really starting to come fast and furious now that the weekend has hit, so, you ought to have some better luck soon.
--Mav
Quote:They disabled that "Full AH scan" until a future patch

"We have a command here which will return all results, no matter how big"
"Cool!"
"Uhh ... it seems players are having issues with this, it's incredibly cpu intenstive"

Well ... duh. What did they do, use a bubble sort then leave it untested?

(What can I say, the developers at my work get me aggravated about the same types of things).
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!