Hi all
Just checking in to see how everybody is doing hope all is going well, missing playing with you all and have hummed and hawed about reactivating my account....who knows we will see

Azzlea

Quote:Just checking in to see how everybody is doing hope all is going well, missing playing with you all and have hummed and hawed about reactivating my account....who knows we will see

Azzlea
*hugs*
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Just checking in to see how everybody is doing hope all is going well, missing playing with you all and have hummed and hawed about reactivating my account....who knows we will see

Azzlea

Hello! Hello! All is well. Looking forward to a trip to Berkeley CA in mid December. Time to hang with my son.

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!

Azzlea

AZZ! Come back!:)

D

Azzlea
Totally, man. @#$( Pants, @#$( needles. Gimme some music!! :w00t:
~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.