Araines Valor?
:D In Lemmings "Hellfire Fixed" mod, (anyway thanks Lem, this fixed alot of my crashes) I have a level 16 monk on single player. Dont worry peeps, he's fully legit. I know i have a past of cheating but recently ive changed my ways. Well, he has Arkaines Valor. As you already know, its stats REALLY good. But do you think that it's too good to be on level 5? I kinda do. Off topic: although hes legit, im still hunting in the cats with him ( kinda overly cautious)

But anyway, guys, What do you think about Valor and why?
Quote:level 16 monk on single player. cats

I'm going to have to assume you 'restarted' at some point, as single has limited monsters, and you should be almost done with the Caves at clvl 16

Quote:But do you think that it's too good to be on level 5? I kinda do.

At the point in the game that it drops, it is VERY good, but depending on character/playstyle it becomes obsolete fairly quickly.

For Warriors/Bards/Barbarians it has great AC (for when it become available) and useful "melee" bonuses.

For Rogues/Sorcerers it's still a nice piece of armor, but it doesn't add anything to ranged combat

It's probably the best armor a Monk can get for quite awhile, as it's treated as "light" armor, so you get the full 2*clvl AC bonus (instead of the "medium" clvl/2 AC bonus)

Although if you really are at level 16 then something better should be dropping soon (unless you ARE still in the Cats)
Quote:I'm going to have to assume you 'restarted' at some point, as single has limited monsters, and you should be almost done with the Caves at clvl 16

At clvl 16, he should be almost done with the catacombs.

Valor is quite nice for where it is found. I wore it a long time with a few SP characters. I wouldn't say it is overpowered, because you can find basic armors with similar AC not too long thereafter, and the other properties are not game changers.
Quote:At clvl 16, he should be almost done with the catacombs.

Valor is quite nice for where it is found. I wore it a long time with a few SP characters. I wouldn't say it is overpowered, because you can find basic armors with similar AC not too long thereafter, and the other properties are not game changers.
Yes, I am still in the cats. I'm too paranoid to go any farther. D'you think I'm ready to head down into the caves or better yet the nest yet?
I'd prefer the caves over the nest, because you have doors there. Besides, you are playing a hero, not a coward. Think about it.:P