WhirlWind
Must be a dunce, I do not see how to get WW to occur. I figured it must be due to the weapon I am using. It is a maul. I had a pike earlier. I set the skill to attack and it stays red as if in town. I though mauls come under maces class and would work for a WW barb.

So what is the trick, thanks.

PS this 1.10
Quote:Must be a dunce, I do not see how to get WW to occur. I figured it must be due to the weapon I am using. It is a maul. I had a pike earlier. I set the skill to attack and it stays red as if in town. I though mauls come under maces class and would work for a WW barb.

So what is the trick, thanks.

PS this 1.10

Do you have enough mana to cast the skill? It will work with any weapon you can equip (even just fists).

Cheers,

Munk
Looks like that could be it. I see my base is only 26 and it needs 29. I have not put any points into mana. Not sure if I have any boost to it on any items, but probably not.
Quote:Looks like that could be it. I see my base is only 26 and it needs 29. I have not put any points into mana. Not sure if I have any boost to it on any items, but probably not.

I'm rather confused. The Barb starts out with a base mana pool of 10, and every level-up raises his mana pool by 1 point. So at level 30, when you can get WW, you should have a mana pool of 39:huh:

Exept for Singers no Barb puts points into energy, they all get it from items/leach.
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”