Hope Springs Eternal
Link

Thought I Would bring this to everyone's attention. As little information as it is.
Falomin

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.

- Mel Brooks
Heiho,

speaking of hope ...

http://www.starcraft-source.com/news/Blizz...C2_in_China.htm

Quote:Q: What projects are Blizzard doing at the moment?
Quote:A: Patches of WOW, Diablo II, and as what we've done during past ten years----Starcraft.

but well, I think they only talk about bnet patches / ruststorm stuff and want to sound a bit more interesting
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB
Wouldn't surprise if they do patch D2 with a no-CD patch. Like StarCraft and WC3.

If so, then sliced bread has been completely usurped.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
I'm almost certain it will happen.... eventually. Blizzard have 3 pretty substantial IP properties in Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo. Once Starcraft II is out of the way, I wouldn't be surprised to see them turn their attention to ways of further exploiting the Diablo universe. But, as with anything Blizzard related, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting. I mean it was what, 10 years between Starcraft instalments?
Quote:Link

Thought I Would bring this to everyone's attention. As little information as it is.

I've seen this exact same ad before, verbatim, a year or two ago. Nothing special. Bliz is just advertising for new employees.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin