This Thread is for Jokes !
Hello :w00t:

IF the Democratic primary is a Joke...Why isn't he Laughing...> [Image: Alien_blinks_d38ec.gif]
Quote:New Rule

It was getting a little crowded in Heaven, so God decided to change the admittance policy. The new law was that in order to get into Heaven, you had to have a really bad day on the day that you died. The policy would go into effect at noon the next day.

So, the next day at 12:01 the first person came to the gates of Heaven. The Angel at the gate, remembering the new policy, promptly asked the man, "Before I let you in, I need you to tell me how your day was going when you died."

!"No problem," the man said. "I came home to my 25th-floor apartment on my lunch hour and caught my wife having an affair. But her lover was nowhere in sight. I immediately began searching for him. My wife was half naked and yelling at me as I searched the entire apartment.

Just as I was about to give up, I happened to glance out onto the balcony and noticed that there was a man hanging off the edge by his fingertips! The nerve of that guy!

Well, I ran out onto the balcony and stomped on his fingers until he fell to the ground.

But wouldn't you know it, he landed in some trees and bushes that broke his fall and he didn't die. This ticked me off even more.

In a rage, I went back inside to get the first heavy thing I could get my hands on to throw at him.

Oddly enough, the first thing I thought of was the refrigerator. I unplugged it, pushed it out onto the balcony, and tipped it over the side. It plummeted 25 stories and crushed him!

The excitement of the moment was so great that I had a heart attack and died almost instantly."

The Angel sat back and thought a moment. Technically, the guy did have a bad day. It was a crime of passion. So, the Angel announced, "OK, sir. Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven," and let him in.

A few seconds later the next guy came up. To the Angel's surprise, it was Donald Trump.

"Mr. Trump, before I can let you in, I need to hear about what your day was like when you died."

Trump said, "No problem. But you're not going to believe this. I was on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment doing my daily exercises. I had been under a lot of pressure so I was really pushing hard to relieve my stress. I guess I got a little carried away, slipped, and accidentally fell over the side! Luckily, I was able to catch myself by the fingertips on the balcony below mine. But all of a sudden this crazy man comes running out of his apartment, starts cussing, and stomps on my fingers. Well, of course I fell. I hit some trees and bushes at the bottom, which broke my fall, so I didn't die right away.

As I'm laying there face up on the ground, unable to move and in excruciating pain, I see this guy push his refrigerator of all things off the balcony. It falls the 25 floors and lands on top of me, killing me instantly."

The Angel is quietly laughing to himself as Trump finishes his story. "I could get used to this new policy," he thinks to himself. "Very well," the Angel announces. "Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven," and he lets Trump enter.

A few seconds later, Bill Clinton comes up to the gate. The Angel is almost too shocked to speak. Thoughts of assassination and war pour through the Angel's head. Finally he says, "Mr. President, please tell me what it was like the day you died."

Clinton says, "OK, picture this. I'm naked, inside a refrigerator......" ;)

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Quote:This Thread is for Jokes
Alberto Gonzalez as the AG.

I win the thread. :lol:

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Blatantly stolen from some random email:
Quote:Reasons Why Beer is Better then Religion
No one will kill you for not drinking beer.
Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.
They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.
Beer has never caused a major war.
Beer has been helping ugly people get laid for ages
If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you stop.
When you have Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to give it away.
You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second Beer.
Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured for his brand of Beer.
There are laws saying Beer labels can't lie to you.
You can prove you have a Beer.
You can switch your brand of beer whenever you want without losing beer-drinking friends.
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
Quote:Hello :w00t:
Did you hear about the Zen master who ordered a pizza?

He wanted it to be One with everything.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Why isn't your nose built upside down?

You'd blow up.

~Frag:blush:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Oh noes, listening to all of these hokey jokes has brought back some nostaligia:

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

. . .

Because 7 8 9. Get it? & "ate" 9.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:Did you hear about the Zen master who ordered a pizza?

He wanted it to be One with everything.
Why are blonde jokes so short?

So men can remember them.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Hello :w00t:

The Circle :P

Quote:A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does.

The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats.

He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car.

He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down.

He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"

Quote:Take the Dumb Blonde Test:rolleyes:

How many dumb blondes does it take to take a dumb blonde quiz? Hmm...blondes aren't supposed to like quizzes...quizzes are hard...but I like quizzes...I'm taking a quiz right now...a dumb blonde quiz...or is it a dumb blonde test... hmmm. If you're still reading this, you should probably take this dumb blonde test right away.

Hi,

I had to place this here, much to funny to hide in a thread...Thanks to "Vandiablo"

I still to this day can Picture this cartoon: a Space Ship on a apartment house roof...a little green Alien looking up at a TV Antenna...the caption read ...> "Take me to your Leader" :w00t:

<span style="color:#FFFF00">They're Made Out Of Meat...YouTube Video

Quote:They're made out of Meat...by Terry Bisson

"They're made out of meat."

"Meat?"

"Meat. They're made out of meat."

"Meat?"

"There's no doubt about it. We picked several from different parts of the planet, took them aboard our recon vessels, probed them all the way through. They're completely meat."

"That's impossible. What about the radio signals? The messages to the stars."

"They use the radio waves to talk, but the signals don't come from them. The signals come from machines."

"So who made the machines? That's who we want to contact."

"They made the machines. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Meat made the machines."

"That's ridiculous. How can meat make a machine? You're asking me to believe in sentient meat."

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. These creatures are the only sentient race in the sector and they're made out of meat."

"Maybe they're like the Orfolei. You know, a carbon-based intelligence that goes through a meat stage."

"Nope. They're born meat and they die meat. We studied them for several of their life spans, which didn't take too long. Do you have any idea the life span of meat?"

"Spare me. Okay, maybe they're only part meat. You know, like the Weddilei. A meat head with an electron plasma brain inside."

"Nope. We thought of that, since they do have meat heads like the Weddilei. But I told you, we probed them. They're meat all the way through."

"No brain?"

"Oh, there is a brain all right. It's just that the brain is made out of meat!"

"So... what does the thinking?"

"You're not understanding, are you? The brain does the thinking. The meat."

"Thinking meat! You're asking me to believe in thinking meat!"

"Yes, thinking meat! Conscious meat! Loving meat. Dreaming meat. The meat is the whole deal! Are you getting the picture?"

"Omigod. You're serious then. They're made out of meat."

"Finally, Yes. They are indeed made out meat. And they've been trying to get in touch with us for almost a hundred of their years."

"So what does the meat have in mind?"

"First it wants to talk to us. Then I imagine it wants to explore the universe, contact other sentients, swap ideas and information. The usual."

"We're supposed to talk to meat?"

"That's the idea. That's the message they're sending out by radio. 'Hello. Anyone out there? Anyone home?' That sort of thing."

"They actually do talk, then. They use words, ideas, concepts?"

"Oh, yes. Except they do it with meat."

"I thought you just told me they used radio."

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat."

"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much. So what do you advise?"

"Officially or unofficially?"

"Both."

"Officially, we are required to contact, welcome, and log in any and all sentient races or multibeings in the quadrant, without prejudice, fear, or favor. Unofficially, I advise that we erase the records and forget the whole thing."

"I was hoping you would say that."

"It seems harsh, but there is a limit. Do we really want to make contact with meat?"

"I agree one hundred percent. What's there to say?" `Hello, meat. How's it going?' But will this work? How many planets are we dealing with here?"

"Just one. They can travel to other planets in special meat containers, but they can't live on them. And being meat, they only travel through C space. Which limits them to the speed of light and makes the possibility of their ever making contact pretty slim. Infinitesimal, in fact."

"So we just pretend there's no one home in the universe."

"That's it."

"Cruel. But you said it yourself, who wants to meet meat? And the ones who have been aboard our vessels, the ones you have probed? You're sure they won't remember?"

"They'll be considered crackpots if they do. We went into their heads and smoothed out their meat so that we're just a dream to them."

"A dream to meat! How strangely appropriate, that we should be meat's dream."

"And we can mark this sector unoccupied."

"Good. Agreed, officially and unofficially. Case closed. Any others? Anyone interesting on that side of the galaxy?"

"Yes, a rather shy but sweet hydrogen core cluster intelligence in a class nine star in G445 zone. Was in contact two galactic rotations ago, wants to be friendly again."

"They always come around."

"And why not? Imagine how unbearably, how unutterably cold the universe would be if one were all alone."

good video

but no, no, it is thanks to "Hammerskjold" for the link . . . I am just the memory jogger.

-V

ps... which is the most exercise I've had in weeks! *ba-doom-bah* Thanks, folks, I'm here all week. And all next week. And the one after that...
Wow , its been a long time , but I am presently unemployed so I have time to share a quote from a comedian (can't remember his name) that keeps me in a good mood whilst job hunting :

Quote:Now that I have all this free time on my hand , I've been able to finish working on my time machine . Unfortunately , it only goes forward . At regular speed .
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
What do you call a Doctor who graduates last in his class?

A doctor.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:Presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama,
and John McCain were flying to a debate.

Barack looked at Hillary, Chuckled and said, "You know
I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right
now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could
throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten
people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one
hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred
people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and
said to his co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. I
could throw all three of them out of the window and
make 256 million people very happy."
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Hello ;)

Politicians in Heaven :wacko:

Bill, Hillary, and Al Gore were in a plane that crashed. They are admitted into heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne.

God addresses Al first, "Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replies, "Well, I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFCs and that if any more freon is used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we will all die."

God thinks for a second and says, "Okay, I can live with that. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."

God thinks for a second and says, "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then addresses Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?"

Quote:Hillary then replied, "I think you're in My chair."

IF the Democratic primary is a Joke...Why isn't she Laughing...> [Image: Alien_blinks_d38ec.gif]