Seeking Ironman partners again.
My PC is back in business and I'm getting into the swing of Ironman again. I've achieved three two-man victories with Attika as my partner, and two solo victories using the Lock-In ruleset, with a Warrior and a Rogue. Since then I've been training extensively as a Rogue and Warrior for Nightmare continuation games, though I have been unable to achieve another solo victory. It's damn hard to do.

I'd be more than happy to do some 2-4 man games with anyone who still plays Ironman and would be willing to take me on as a partner. I prefer the Rogue as my class and Lock-in for the ruleset, but I'm flexible and willing to fill any role with any ruleset.

If you're interested, make a note here and we can work out contact information and exchange play schedules.

Happy gaming. =)

P.S: I have a headset, so if you'd like we could communicate over Vent or some other voice-chat program instead of via text in-game.
[Image: poundfinal.jpg]
i might be interested depending on when and which server.
Quote:i might be interested depending on when and which server.

U.S. East. PM me with your schedule and times when you'd have at least three hours uninterrupted.
If you want to play cave-in, log onto Europe realm and whisper to Gal.bot.
Time - it would be good in similiar time to this post, and maybe a bit different hours at weekend.
i too play US.East, mon-fri at 12 pm mtn 2pm EST
I'd definitely be interested. Voice communication makes things so much easier. I typically play a rogue and have had about 5-6 runs with people where we end up finishing the catacombs and then not finding each other again... most of those runs went rather flawlessly, though, and I'm interested in the challenge of later dungeon levels and hopefully continuations. Definitely only lock-in, and doing 2-4 levels at a time is fine with me.

I am at school and some (but not all) games have extreme amounts of lagat most times, making them unplayable. I haven't loaded up Diablo in a while to find out if it's one of those games. If it's not, I can play pretty much any time I don't have class that's not Friday or Saturday night.

I'll get back to you if I remember to test, but chances of that are slim so feel free to shoot me a message on AIM.

EDIT: Hey cool I did remember and it does work. Send me a message sometime and we can figure out a good day to start.
Hey guys, I'm still around. Sorry that my activity is so sporadic, I've just got a lot of things going on right now, mainly psych counseling for my depression and social anxiety. But I'm still here and willing to try a game with anyone.

Oh, I pretty much don't use AIM anymore, so just PM me if you're serious about setting up a game.
I am interested!

Experienced rogue IMer

I prefer to play non-close in relaxed games

You can find me on USEAST

in channel Diablo LE

aliases are

Serenity_
Althea(LBL)

Smile
(04-28-2010, 05:18 PM)Serenity_ Wrote: I am interested!

Experienced rogue IMer

I prefer to play non-close in relaxed games

You can find me on USEAST

in channel Diablo LE

aliases are

Serenity_
Althea(LBL)

Smile

I've seen you around. I'll find you in there some time. I usually play by the name of FeFox. :3